Ceramic coating spray and detailer

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Country flag
They are applicable to either paint or wrap to make your cars car meet ready. Enjoy the video!

Sponsored

Jayz.91

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 SGP Sport Touring
Country flag
I'm interested in getting this, but I know nothing about anything lol. What's the difference between the Ceramic Detailer and the Ceramic Spray?
And is the Nano Sealant different from the Ceramic Spray Sealant?

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Country flag
I'm interested in getting this, but I know nothing about anything lol. What's the difference between the Ceramic Detailer and the Ceramic Spray?
And is the Nano Sealant different from the Ceramic Spray Sealant?
Ceramic spray LINK is good for 6 months or more. It is used after you clean your car.

Ceramic detailer LINK is a quick touch up after you've applied the ceramic spray. The ceramic detailer can be used as a final touch up after applying the ceramic spray. It can also apply for quick touch up at car meet, etc.

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I just want to say, that I am SO IMPRESSED with the ceramic spray. I put it on every surface, windows included, about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and it still has that freshly washed smoothness to it. Took me maybe 5 minutes, and that was simply because the windows took some time. I have accumulated maybe 1/10th of bugs I would normally have by now!
This stuff is great!

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVICX
Country flag
I just want to say, that I am SO IMPRESSED with the ceramic spray. I put it on every surface, windows included, about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and it still has that freshly washed smoothness to it. Took me maybe 5 minutes, and that was simply because the windows took some time. I have accumulated maybe 1/10th of bugs I would normally have by now!
This stuff is great!
thanks! Made in house with the same nanotech coating used on our Blue Wide Angle mirrors. Unlike other brands, it comes off after a few washes, ours lasts a long time (you actually save money with our products!).

Really hard to believe until you try it, glad to hear that you were impressed! :)
Sponsored