Center console armrest too low

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag
Nope its perfect, you just have the seat very high. Maybe you need to mod yours.
Sponsored

ElGatoGordo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX CBM
I'm 6'1 and I think the center console is the perfect height. It was actually a huge selling point for me. I have my seat all the way down and it's perfectly comfortable.

JBHoTep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
I'm 6'1 and I think the center console is the perfect height. It was actually a huge selling point for me. I have my seat all the way down and it's perfectly comfortable.
I'm 6'2 and also thinks it's perfect, height-wise. My bigger complaint is that it's all but unusable with actual cups in there...

Andy123az

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura MDX Tech, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
6'1" but still find the console armrest too low. Checked out multiple cars at the SF Auto Show and found that the Chevrolet Impala, Cruze, and Volt have the most comfortable armrests for me. With those cars, I'm able to rest my right elbow on the armrest with my right hand still firmly gabbing the steering wheel. A perfect setup for long distance trips. In the Civic, I'm able to rest my right elbow on the armrest, however I can only loosely grab the steering wheel. This makes sudden maneuvers very tricky.

ElGatoGordo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX CBM
I'm 6'2 and also thinks it's perfect, height-wise. My bigger complaint is that it's all but unusable with actual cups in there...
I can fit my huge 32oz insulated HyrdoFlask in it which was another huge selling point. I find I can negotiate the inner sliding cup holder forward enough for a coffee at the same time. 99% of the time in driving alone so it works well for me.

pincusterp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX
Just bought one, works great. Thank you
Hey, do you mind taking a pic of how you "installed" it on your console? I'm thinking of getting it but want to make sure it attaches ok and looks ok. Appreciate it.

pincusterp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX
So it just lays loose on top of the armrest?