CE28N - lug hole diameter?

theEZV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 335i
Country flag
Fellas,

Really hoping somebody with a set of CE28Ns can help me here...

Sort of a strange question/request - does anybody know (or would anybody be willing to measure) the actual diameter (in CM/MM) of the lug holes of the 5x120 CE28Ns? I know they generally have a smaller lug hole area/diameter compared to most wheels.

I actually have a F30 335i - the stock BMW lug bolts are conical with a 60 degree taper, so they work with pretty much all of the aftermarket wheels out there, but I can't find anybody on the BMW forums with CE28N's who can confirm for me whether the lug holes are wide enough to accept the factory lug bolts. They are 14x1.25 with 17mm head - I measured the OD diameter of the lug bolt and the thinnest 17mm socket I have, and they are a hair under ~24mm in diameter.

I believe the FK8 also uses a 14 thread size for the lug, so the OD on most conical lugnuts and my factory bolts should be nearly identical. I've read that Volk's M14 DuraNut, which is 25mm wide, will supposedly not fit, while the Project Kics Monolith, which is supposedly 23.5mm will, so it's very close either way.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited: