CBP w/ PPF & Ceramic

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Pricey indeed. I guess I'm getting ready to find out if it was worth it. It should make washing MUCH easier and I have noticed that it even resists dust accumulation.
Well, I can tell you I had the Ceramic Pro Sport coating done on the car I had up for sale and it really, legitimately did make the car pop. Once done, I didn't wash it again (only had it a week though so...) but it did get rained on and driven a bunch. The water beaded off. Driving the car was all it took to get it to about 90% nice/clean. Even if I hand washed it and dried it, I'd only say it would have gotten to 95-98% nice/clean, so simple hose water got it very very far along.

So based on the week I had it, it's good value. If you've got the time to wash and wax, and don't drive the car in the rain or snow, then maybe it is overkill for you. But if you're actually driving the car whenever, daily, year round etc, it's a good investment.
Sponsored

Hondanight

First Name
Michael Wertz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
May I ask what company you used? I'm local to charlotte/concord

OP
OP
J35W2

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
May I ask what company you used? I'm local to charlotte/concord
For the Llumar PPF:
All Pro Window Films
1301 Newton Rd
Raleigh, NC 27615
919-981-8468
Ask for Hunter

For the Opti-Coat
Liquid Finish Detailing
[email protected]
Brandon Woo (This guy is a top notch detailer)
919-901-0088
Cary, NC
Sponsored