CBMS/LKAS/ACC Radar issues

nurvcom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CIVIC TOURING 1.5L TURBO CVT 4DR // 2001 IS300 2JZ 3.0L // 2000 F250 CCSB 7.3L
Country flag
ok so my 2017 Civic touring i got small bumper hit on driver front and CBMS/LKAS/ACC all went to crap only seeing car in my left lane

so i told shop that was doing repair to car and they said it will be fixxed and got the car back and car still noticed still only seeing cars in left lane wont see car in front of me

they told me to take to dealer and they re aimed it but still picking up left lane :( but little better

could anyone who has access to honda tech stuff or all data i want to see how they aim the radar unit on 16-17 civic
Sponsored

d1zguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT Premium
Country flag
ok so my 2017 Civic touring i got small bumper hit on driver front and CBMS/LKAS/ACC all went to crap only seeing car in my left lane

so i told shop that was doing repair to car and they said it will be fixxed and got the car back and car still noticed still only seeing cars in left lane wont see car in front of me

they told me to take to dealer and they re aimed it but still picking up left lane :( but little better

could anyone who has access to honda tech stuff or all data i want to see how they aim the radar unit on 16-17 civic
you can get a subscription yourself directly from honda for $10 dollars. techinfo.honda.com