Catless downpipes? Where have they gone?

GerbilsOnAcid

First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
I have been searching low and high for a catless DP for the non-si 1.5t and they're completely gone from PRL, MAP, etc websites. Anyone have any idea what's going on?
Sponsored

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have been searching low and high for a catless DP for the non-si 1.5t and they're completely gone from PRL, MAP, etc websites. Anyone have any idea what's going on?
I don’t know much about the non Si products, but I’d say it might be an after-holiday out of stock.
After checking I realize that they’re not out of stock, they’re just gone. That’s a bit strange..
Check if 27won has them in stock.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Downpipe for Si and Non Si are the same though....

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Downpipe for Si and Non Si are the same though....
Yeah it seems that both non Si and Si catless downpipes are just gone...
I did find RV6 1.5T catless downpipes in stock on 10thgencivicshop.com and kseriesparts.com

Last edited:

OP
OP
GerbilsOnAcid

GerbilsOnAcid

First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah it seems that both non Si and Si catless downpipes are just gone...
I did find RV6 1.5T catless downpipes in stock on 10gencivicshop.com
Yeah, it would be different if they were just out of stock, but they're literally just gone. Most websites don't even have them as an option. I contacted them about the RV6 one and they're out of stock also. So weird.

I don’t know much about the non Si products, but I’d say it might be an after-holiday out of stock.
After checking I realize that they’re not out of stock, they’re just gone. That’s a bit strange..
Check if 27won has them in stock.
I also didn't even think about 27WON, but $480 for a catless DP seems a bit steep.

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, it would be different if they were just out of stock, but they're literally just gone. Most websites don't even have them as an option. I contacted them about the RV6 one and they're out of stock also. So weird.

I also didn't even think about 27WON, but $480 for a catless DP seems a bit steep.
That’s for their catted downpipe. I think they pulled the catless downpipes from their website too.

Last edited:

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dude, that's so odd... Maybe some new federal emissions regulation or something that goes into effect Jan 1 2021?

On another note, I have seen a few posts on my IG lately with people selling catless downpipes. Check out @xgenparts they usually have downpipes. I had them do a post for my wing, it cost $1 for a post so it's reasonable. I know I saw one just on another person's story too... I tend to share people's stuff for sale if it's something good so someone I know can snag it!

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And yes you are correct $480 is indeed way too much for a catless downpipe. I paid $375 for a brand new but never installed Afe twisted steel (catted). I know it's not exactly a perfect comparison since it's catless but just showing you what the money can buy... If you hunt for a bit you'll find a good deal for sure. Just be ready to JUMP on it as I would say downpipes and tuners go almost instantly in the classifieds here.

Facebook marketplace is actually surprisingly good for 10th gen civic stuff as long as you don't live literally in the middle of nowhere lol.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
On redline 360 all the cat delete and "test" pipes are sold out for all their models.

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I could be wrong but I remember 27won selling catless downpipes for around $270 and the catted ones for around $470.

OP
OP
GerbilsOnAcid

GerbilsOnAcid

First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag