10civics

First Name
bo peep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
new catless downpipe installation (no other concurrent changes) seems to have flattened the midrange but definitely revs out more freely to redline now. just wondering if im imagining this alleged loss because the power seems more linear now since it doesnt flatten out anymore past 4500ish. Anyone else experience this ?? currently running ktuner 23psi tune. Logs look good.
Sponsored

KTunedtoStock

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
new catless downpipe installation (no other concurrent changes) seems to have flattened the midrange but definitely revs out more freely to redline now. just wondering if im imagining this alleged loss because the power seems more linear now since it doesnt flatten out anymore past 4500ish. Anyone else experience this ?? currently running ktuner 23psi tune. Logs look good.
You're going to see more hp/tq increase in the low and high range. But not in the midrange, also a slightly sooner turbo spool. I know what you mean i guess, when I installed my catless I definitely felt a little more power. Not jaw dropping but what I expected. The turbo has more room to breath. But I'm also on phearable, because I didn't like that ktuner fizzles out at the top. So I never had a flat top necessarily.