Carvana offer lol

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Heh, the problem is not getting top dollar for your trade, it's finding anything, I mean anything, that you want to buy with the money you get. Pickings are slim, especially if you want something fairly specific. According to Car & Driver at least, about the only things you can expect to find on lots are like a handful of SUVs, a few trucks, and some crappy sedans. Of course, if you do luck out and find something you really want, it might be worth it, but chances are the ADM will be butt-hurt worthy.
This is exactly why I donā€™t bother checking what I can get for my si. Ideally, Iā€™d sell the si, and get an 11 gen. Iā€™m sure Iā€™d end up spending the money on other random stuff before I found something I wanted to buy for a price I was willing to pay.
Sponsored

reesee175

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport
Country flag
Go to your local carmax or any other local dealership that are giving cash offers before you sell to carvanaā€¦ you might get a higher offer, and get a check same day.
Correct, I was offered 30.4 for 2020 si

Honda Civic 10th gen Carvana offer lol Screenshot_20211011-163346_Samsung Internet

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My R is a Boost Blue 2020 (pre-covid build) with not even 1500 miles. For the laughs I put in for an offer from Carvana. $42,350. OMG!!! I'd get a check back for a little over 10k if I did this, and actually wind up with a profit of 4k factoring in payments already made and money down. I have to say....I'm very close to telling them come get it bc of the upcoming Integra Type R (or S or whatever they'll call it) and the new Type R. What a time to be alive lol
Sell your used R for 42k, but buy your next R for $50k..... not that great of a deal.

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Iā€™ve got no shame with selling both my 20 Si and 21 R during the pandemic. Do I miss them? Heck yeah! I absolutely loved those cars and did a number of mods to the Si that really made it feel like my own. Easily two of the best cars Iā€™ve ever owned. In the end though, I sold them because it allowed me to obtain another one of my dream cars, a 21 Shelby GT500. Life is short, donā€™t let it pass by too quick ?

Honda Civic 10th gen Carvana offer lol QvUF4GM

JasNeo

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si Coupe
Country flag
Carmax offered me $26,200 for my 2018 Si, which is already more than I bought it for. I got it used for $24,000 a few months ago. I don't ever plan on selling it, I was just curious what I could get for it

theblackdogman

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
I've flipped multiple cars to them and their inspection in ridiculously easy and offers are great.

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
id sell my Si to them but they probably wouldn't offer me anything good for it since I was rear ended last July.

bigbacon

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
Id sell my R back to carvana if they ever have a sport touring with an MT listed.

TANSTAAFL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, Championship White
Country flag
Iā€™ve got no shame with selling both my 20 Si and 21 R during the pandemic. Do I miss them? Heck yeah! I absolutely loved those cars and did a number of mods to the Si that really made it feel like my own. Easily two of the best cars Iā€™ve ever owned. In the end though, I sold them because it allowed me to obtain another one of my dream cars, a 21 Shelby GT500. Life is short, donā€™t let it pass by too quick ?

QvUF4GM.jpg
Yeah, for the Shelby, can't fault you. Sweet ride, that.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag

QvUF4GM.jpg
Nice pickup - but be 100% honest -

You miss the Type R

LOL

OLDRICR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Country flag
I check them periodically just for fun. I just received an offer of 54K from carvana for my LE.
Itā€™s tempting as Iā€™m considering the 2022 RS3.
I need a crystal ball to see what the market will be like six months from now!!

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Nice pickup - but be 100% honest -

You miss the Type R

LOL
No question about it - the R was an amazing vehicle and one of the best I have ever owned. I really wish I had the means to have kept it. My Si too. I think the Shelby and Z06 will hold me over for now though ;)

jayee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si (Sold), 2020 BMW M2C
Country flag
Hey guys, don't forget you'll have to pay taxes on the sale of your car in most states. Uncle Sammy needs his cut. :drive::patriot::bat:

The only time tax would not apply is if you are trading in the car at the same dealer you are making a purchase from, since it would be considered part of the transaction.

OP
OP
RedBullHondaF1

RedBullHondaF1

Banned
Banned
First Name
Speed Maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, 2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Since you are leasing it you won't be able to sell it to anyone except Honda or Acura. I had this very same idea for my 2018 Hatchback with low mileage. You'd have to actually finance it or buy out your lease first in order to trade it outside of Honda. All manufacturers are doing this pretty much for their leases since they want to get in on the profit. Since they won't let you turn in lease to any other dealer they have leverage to low ball you unless you go to shop around for a price at the surrounding Honda/Acura dealers in your area.
I don't have to worry about that....my lease is not w/ HFS or any of the other ones that don't allow to sell it.
Sponsored