Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Volksparts

did they confirm a mid wing on the type R or are they thinking about it?That’ll be cool if they did.

I don’t mind using the logo either.. but what do you think of these placements?
930E186B-EF41-4A8B-B1AA-47FD7B6C22CB.jpeg

042FBEDD-9A28-4DAB-AEA3-D1D9D19D95D6.jpeg
I guess they all work really. So many choices. But I still think the cleanest other than not having it on is in the center rear like they show on their website. Yes they have been having a mid wing in mind for quite some time now specific for the type R to match with this one. They told me awhile back that they wanted to release this wing first though before they work on it. I bug them about it everytime I talk to them though.

billabongrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 92 Integra track rat
Country flag
I just got around to installing mine. The fit was just “ok”. It creaks and squeaks when I push on it. Looks ok; the material reminds me of all the little lexan wing addition that you see on vettes and dodges. I imagine that it will get scratched up after time from washing. Not overly concerning as there’s lots of other replacements out there. You get what you pay for and this is a low price of entry to add a little something different to your car. Will write back if once I’ve driven around. Here’s hoping this doesn’t fly off at a track day ?

21ChampWyteR

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R (Championship White)
Country flag
I'm so tempted to buy but only have one concern that has stopped me from pulling the trigger..

What are the chances of water, from washing the car and/or rain, can get in the gurney and sit?? Since it does wrap around the front with it being opened towards the back.

Last edited:

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm so tempted to buy but only have one concern that has stopped me from pulling the trigger..

What are the chances of water, from washing the car and/or rain, can get in the gurney and sit?? Since it does wrap around the front with it being opened towards the back.
So I had thought about that at one point but... honestly even if it does sit the water would be on painted plastic (the oem wing), not metal so it's not like it's going to rust or anything. But, when I wash my car I use a blower and blast the water out mostly and the rest will dry on its own or slide out when driving. One could also worry about water that could sit in the engine bay but we don't because eventually that dries out too with no issues.
I have had my wing since last November and still no issues. It gives the car a nice aggressive look for sure. I've actually been running this over my P10 verus wing as I prefer it's styling for now.

abstrack702

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda accord
Country flag
anyone that lives in hot areas have this? I live in Vegas and it can get up to 115 so was wondering how it holds up in hot weather. wouldn't want it flying off on the freeway.

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Si
Country flag
anyone that lives in hot areas have this? I live in Vegas and it can get up to 115 so was wondering how it holds up in hot weather. wouldn't want it flying off on the freeway.
Its been 105+ the past few weeks, no issue I still check it every once in awhile and its hanging on, recently its been getting 110+ this sunday is 118 still no issue.