jesusinasnapbak

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Put an order in for V2. If I hate it for any reason I’ll resell to one of you poor souls.
When did they say they are shipping out?
I want to buy one but also just dont want my money sitting around waiting and waiting for something that could come 4 months from now.
Sponsored

RBrackett

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
Put an order in for V2. If I hate it for any reason I’ll resell to one of you poor souls.
I want to buy one but also just dont want my money sitting around waiting and waiting for something that could come 4 months from now.
same here. so i rather wait until the lead time lessens a bit. but ordering now and waiting might still be faster until they keep stock of some ready to ship by the looks of it. but the fact that they're already on a v2 version bodes well to a final revision for the most part

billabongrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 92 Integra track rat
Country flag
late sept I guess is their target.

Res0zsfa

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona N, CTR, G35 (sold), 01 s2k, 370z (sold)
Country flag
i emailed them couple weeks ago and they said prototype was finished. unsure if they mass produced them yet. any updates on the wing so far OP??

billabongrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 92 Integra track rat
Country flag
Was supposed to be shipped late September. Didn’t. Was supposed to be shipped late October, only 2 days left there. I’d hold off until one of us gets a v2 prototype in hand. I’m not mad about the wait, they’ve been good about it. I’d rather wait and get a good product than something half baked. It’s not like it’s and Xbox or cost an arm and a leg.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i emailed them couple weeks ago and they said prototype was finished. unsure if they mass produced them yet. any updates on the wing so far OP??
Yeah I ordered back in June and every month get email just like you guys delaying the wing. I got such a good price on it I'm willing to wait. But yeah just like you guys I heard that the wing is still being tested.

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Latest update the prototypes are completed and orders will ship during the holidays.

ATM

First Name
ATM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
i pre-orderd Caruse Design V2, ETA mid august.

I had APR carbon fiber gurney flap, put it on then sold it a week later. The ends of the gurney flap stuck up leaving a gap. Even tried using stronger double sided tape.

Looking forward to this one as it wraps around the oem spoiler.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i pre-orderd Caruse Design V2, ETA mid august.

I had APR carbon fiber gurney flap, put it on then sold it a week later. The ends of the gurney flap stuck up leaving a gap. Even tried using stronger double sided tape.

Looking forward to this one as it wraps around the oem spoiler.
Yeah it's a nice design I think and gives the car a more aggressive look for sure. I still have a fancy Verus one still in box but am still running the caruse because I really like how it looks. I've taken the car on many high speed adventures and even though I don't have any way to test it other than driving the car I do feel nice and planted both at high speeds and curvy roads. Oh and of course the price doesn't break the bank.

BTW if anyone is looking for a version 2 Caruse wing I know of someone that only had it on their car for a month before he sold his Type R. PM me and I will give you his contact info.

Last edited:

jesusinasnapbak

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Yeah it's a nice design I think and gives the car a more aggressive look for sure. I still have a fancy Verus one still in box but am still running the caruse because I really like how it looks. I've taken the car on many high speed adventures and even though I don't have any way to test it other than driving the car I do feel nice and planted both at high speeds and curvy roads. Oh and of course the price doesn't break the bank.

BTW if anyone is looking for a version 2 Caruse wing I know of someone that only had it on their car for a month before he sold his Type R. PM me and I will give you his contact info.
Shoot me his info please.
Sponsored