TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I like it. It’s very aggressive. So it’s a piece that goes right over the oem wing?
Correct, it wraps over the top of it and locks itself in by wrapping around the front of the wing. Ill get some more photos later today after work.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TypeRNY

TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I preordered from their website, carusedesign.com. I mainly spoke with them through DM on instagram. Their ig handle is @Caruse_Design

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got word from caruse that they are redesigning the type R flap and calling it version 2. I'm curious what it will look like but I do have my preorder in on it.

ManfromRI

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CW Civic Type R
Country flag
Just got word from caruse that they are redesigning the type R flap and calling it version 2. I'm curious what it will look like but I do have my preorder in on it.

He said they won't change the styling of it, just that there are improvements that can be made. My guess is that it has to do with the molding/development process.

We will hear more at the end of the month when they have a better idea on the ETA for the version 2.

I can't wait to install it with the lower splitter I have from them. ?

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
He said they won't change the styling of it, just that there are improvements that can be made. My guess is that it has to do with the molding/development process.

We will hear more at the end of the month when they have a better idea on the ETA for the version 2.

I can't wait to install it with the lower splitter I have from them. ?
Yeah and I noticed they just raised the price too...
What lower splitter are you talking about?
I know they were talking about a specific type R lower spoiler extension that was not released yet. Are you talking about that?

ManfromRI

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CW Civic Type R
Country flag
Yeah and I noticed they just raised the price too...
What lower splitter are you talking about?
I know they were talking about a specific type R lower spoiler extension that was not released yet. Are you talking about that?
Ah, I haven't seen the price. Nope, I was talking about the Hatchback aeroflap. It fits on the Type-R well, and alot of people are running it, even though they are going to be releasing one for the Type-R.
Sponsored