First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just FYI, they reduced the amount that the corner flaps lifting, but after using the tape supplied, it still lifted.

I recommend using 3M adhesion promotor and your own 3M tape to prevent this.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SpenAfon

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you also have the issue of the left and right edges slightly lifting? I re-stuck the whole thing with wider 3M tape and still had it happen. Doesn't affect the middle portion, that thing is on there tight and doesn't move at all. I was looking at the white fk7 they showcase on their ig and it looks like they have it happening too.

Also did that guy just bolt the ek spoiler onto the stock spoiler?? I've seen them on our cars before but not like that lol. I think the ebay mugen knockoff with a riser is a better option, if we could get the riser at a more aggressive angle. Maybe incorporate rods to keep it stable since the spoiler is extended.
I don't have this specific spoiler, but mine does lift on the edges

Hats_N_Hoodies

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I bought the Caruse spoiler as well and after a month or so we had a couple weeks of super hot weather, the two edges started lifting. Then it rained. All the tape started lifting after that. I had to get it professionally removed. They are apparently sending me a replacement but I haven't heard from them in over a month.

I love the design of the aero itself but from what I have seen everyone's edges lift. So clearly a design flaw.

PS: I had the v2.
Sponsored