Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also, very important. Do not use their provided 3m tape when you get it. Buy some pro grade 3m tape. The tape they provide is garbage.
Their 3m tape isn't terrible. I just recommend really cleaning your wing. Also, if your wing is ceramic coated, the tape will never hold.
Myself as well: I find the included 3M tape to be working just fine. It may come down to prep: I wiped down my wing with rubbing alcohol, and allowed it to dry, before securing the aeroflap. So far, almost a year in, and it’s working great!
Sponsored

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Their 3m tape isn't terrible. I just recommend really cleaning your wing. Also, if your wing is ceramic coated, the tape will never hold.
There's an answer to that... Claybar using Brake Buster, diluted to 1/4 strength as the lubricant. You need to mask the entire rear-end because brake buster will remove the ceramic coat from wherever it hits, so be careful. I did this on mine and it worked like a champ.

OP
OP
ctl

ctl

First Name
ctl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 2017 BMW 430i gran coupe, 2020 BMW X3 M40i, 1991 CRX SI
Country flag
If you want that oem+ look it's definitely worth the wait. I'm actually replacing mine with a m style carbon fiber spoiler though. But it was nice to have for a bit.
Which m style carbon fiber are you looking to get? I see a few different ones on eBay. Have you seen first hand in person of the one you plan to get? I love the Mugen spoiler but it’s waaay pricey! I wouldn’t mind a m style if the quality is good.

CJizzle_FK8

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I got the epr m style spoiler. I received it last week but I didn't take any pictures because I took it straight to the speedshop while they're working on my car (getting a lot of stuff done). The quality is legit. Glossy and the cf weaves are intricate. Happy with my purchase for only a 3rd of the price of a mugen spoiler. I think the website I got it from only has 1 left.

I'll post pics of mine when my car is done.
Honda Civic 10th gen Caruse design aeroflap Screenshot_20220128-104221_Chrome
Honda Civic 10th gen Caruse design aeroflap Screenshot_20220128-104156_Chrome

evlsmurf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Impreza Sport
Country flag
There's an answer to that... Claybar using Brake Buster, diluted to 1/4 strength as the lubricant. You need to mask the entire rear-end because brake buster will remove the ceramic coat from wherever it hits, so be careful. I did this on mine and it worked like a champ.
I'm not going to go through the hassle. I probably will never install it and just sell. I have an unopened V2.

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I'm not going to go through the hassle. I probably will never install it and just sell. I have an unopened V2.
I'd be interested in buying it if you're looking to sell a Caruse flap and don't mind shipping it.

evlsmurf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Impreza Sport
Country flag
I'd be interested in buying it if you're looking to sell a Caruse flap and don't mind shipping it.
The problem is that shipping will probably cost $50ish due to the size. I may try to sell local first so I don't end up taking a huge loss on it.

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
The problem is that shipping will probably cost $50ish due to the size. I may try to sell local first so I don't end up taking a huge loss on it.
I'd pay the shipping, it's worth it vs waiting months for one from Caruse
Sponsored