First Name
ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was drive on the high way and I heard a pop sound and cars start diving very poorly got home and a charge pipe came off didn’t think it was a big deal I put the pipe back together and the car is still drive weird stft is at 46 afr is high and knock is at .9 flashed back to stock still having problems but no codes have come up also at start up it feel like the car wants to die idle is pretty rough too please help
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Post up a datalog.

OP
OP
Ben775

Ben775

First Name
ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
it wont let me upload the data log says i dont have the allow extension i dont know what that means

OP
OP
Ben775

Ben775

First Name
ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure where to begin and this certainly is beyond my ability to tell you exactly what is wrong. But I can tell you this, something is seriously off. Obviously the fuel trims are a disaster and your car is running EXTREMELY lean. You also are consistently overshooting your boost targets (could be wastegate). High knock control is the least of your worries.

Honda Civic 10th gen Cars not acting right Screenshot 2021-05-18 200224

So, you're getting no codes with fuel trims that out of whack? And what is your full mod list?

Last edited:

Sal

First Name
Sally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Not sure where to begin and this certainly is beyond my ability to tell you exactly what is wrong. But I can tell you this, something is seriously off. Obviously the fuel trims are a disaster and your car is running EXTREMELY lean. You also are consistently overshooting your boost targets. High knock control is the least of your worries.

Screenshot 2021-05-18 200224.jpg

So, you're getting no codes? And what is your full mod list?
???? wtf those fuel trim are ridiculously, map is at 17 but targets 13, shoot

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I was drive on the high way and I heard a pop sound and cars start diving very poorly got home and a charge pipe came off didn’t think it was a big deal I put the pipe back together and the car is still drive weird stft is at 46 afr is high and knock is at .9 flashed back to stock still having problems but no codes have come up also at start up it feel like the car wants to die idle is pretty rough too please help
something is loose check all connections & your DP.

OP
OP
Ben775

Ben775

First Name
ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
guess who has 2 thumbs and takes first place for dumbest person on this forum.... THIS GUY!!!!
I freaked out after the charge pipe came off so flashed back to stock but still have a race maf on I think the number were so crazy because the stock tune doesn’t recognize the maf after I went back to stage one tune from tsp everything when back to normal
Also ya I never got any codes even after a while on stock tune with all those crazy numbers
Sponsored