Carplay2air - New Wireless CarPlay Option

OP

lightthief

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Black Civic Touring
Country flag
yeah I cannot get my phone to pair to the damn box either. I also have an email out to them for further instructions...
Their advice to me was to make sure my phone wasn't pairing with anything else. It was pairing with the car. Once I turned that off it connects maybe 8 out of 10 times now.

robertofool

Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-L w/ Sensing
Country flag
Finally got mine. Currently having a issue with the required initial bluetooth pairing. I've written them for help. we'll see how long it takes them to reply.
I ran into this issue today and had to "forget" the device on my iPhone and re-pair the iPhone with the unit.

Jvm156

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
Mine finally arrived after almost 3 months in the mail . It worked the first time I plugged in and has subsequently worked like maybe 1 in 8 times... it’s kinda frustrated cus I really wanted this to be simple and easy. I know others with dif cars who have faired better. The 2017 civic head unit has always been a glitchy pile of garbage though. Often I will plug the carplay2 air in only to have it say that the device is not compatible with CarPlay, or no device connected or it will connect and play 2 seconds of a song and then crash. Definitely annoying

Advertisement

Advertisement