Carbon fiber wrapped door panels?

WolfTrax17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I'm looking to wrap the ivory colored section of my door panel with carbon fiber to match the dash trim. It's the section of the door panel right above the armrest. The rest of the door panel is black but I want to make sure it's possible before removing the door panel

Has anyone done this modification with success?
Sponsored

Hmoobgreen

First Name
Samson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback sport
I think it’ll be more simple to just leave it on and wrap it, it’s should be simple to do

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
I posted a diy for this. A short summary is to remove the plastic panel that holds the window controls. Disconnect the electrical connectors. Remove the screw that was hidden by the panel. Pry door panel from door. There are 4 screws holding the trim piece.

OP
OP

WolfTrax17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I posted a diy for this. A short summary is to remove the plastic panel that holds the window controls. Disconnect the electrical connectors. Remove the screw that was hidden by the panel. Pry door panel from door. There are 4 screws holding the trim piece.
When you say trim piece do you mean the door panel card right above the armrest or the long thin piece above that at the top??

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
Long, skinny trim piece. I replaced mine with red carbon fiber. I would imagine you would be able to have access to the rest of the panels once the door panel is removed
Honda Civic 10th gen Carbon fiber wrapped door panels? 20171223_100217
Sponsored