• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Colorado Carbon buddy club steering wheel

Mintmoney15

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Hi guys I have not had my civic for some time now and I’m starting to sell off the parts I still have laying around. This is the carbon fiber steering wheel from my 10th gen civic I have had Laying around. I’m looking for 350 or obo from it since it’s perfect condition. I have the carbon inserts on it but the middle one it cracked. I think I bought the middle piece for 70 dollars so if you want to replace it I bet I can find the link. Other then that the wheel itself if perfect. I am willing to ship if needed.Lmk if interested

Honda Civic 10th gen Carbon buddy club steering wheel 5E0E964E-AE2C-4E1D-9967-6E9B3152A252

Honda Civic 10th gen Carbon buddy club steering wheel 7CF9127C-DC88-49F9-86EF-1D2DC0723A7E

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
honestly hard to tell what the damage even is.

OP
OP
Mintmoney15

Mintmoney15

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
honestly hard to tell what the damage even is.
It’s a small crack in this piece but it’s not part of the wheel itself it’s just an overlay. It’s suck in with 3m tape and you can peel it off

Honda Civic 10th gen Carbon buddy club steering wheel image