Sakilla

First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
Just got my GReddy SP exhuast on yesterday. I love the bit of noise it gives the si. I'm now looking into getting a downpipe. Any way to keep my system CARB legal?
Sponsored

LightX

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Just got my GReddy SP exhuast on yesterday. I love the bit of noise it gives the si. I'm now looking into getting a downpipe. Any way to keep my system CARB legal?
If the parts you want to get that affects emission, and has no EO number then it is not carb legal and you’ll be cited for it. Carb legal product will include a sticker/EO number to put next to the parts you have that is carb legal.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
FP doesn’t matter since it has nothing to do with a CAT. However a DP doesn’t matter brand isn’t CARB Legal unless it has an EO Sticker but it depends on what your state smog laws are. In California anything that doesn’t have a CARB sticker will fail visual and a catless dp will fail the sniffer test.
Sponsored