Car wash scratched my car, how to fix these scratches?

Hajidub

Honda driver, vintage stereo enthusiast
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic YES
Country flag
You can polish out the scratches with a decent polish and buffer and I will recommend the only thing - Forget about car washing services and clean your car at home. Yes, it will take more time but you can clean your car as you wish and use the chemicals that you like. Also, you can buy a cheap power washer to use it for car washing. You can take a look at the Best Pressure Washers Under ÂŁ100 that you can use for different purposes.
Over my lifetime I’ve seen more casual car owners ruin their paint work with cheap buffers than I can count. I wouldn’t recommend a powered buffer treatment to anyone who isn’t a professional or experienced detailer.
Sponsored

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Over my lifetime I’ve seen more casual car owners ruin their paint work with cheap buffers than I can count. I wouldn’t recommend a powered buffer treatment to anyone who isn’t a professional or experienced detailer.
Not sure what you mean but if us normal Joe's use a dual action random orbital polisher, we can certainly attack our own paint without ruining it. If you mean just a buffer, not random, then I agree, for sure. That's a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands.