First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The chase scene in To Live And Die In LA was pretty damn good, and since other TV series were previously mentioned, how about The Dukes of Hazzard?
Sponsored

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Since it hasn’t been mentioned... and it might be a stretch but I’ve gotta say:

Blues Brothers. It’s a car movie and a musical in one... but not in a Go Greased Lightning sort of way.

The mass car crashes. The doughnuts... the parallel parking... the bridge jump... the backflip... driving through a mall... driving through town at 100 mph (the speedo shows about 120. Not that that was necessarily what they did but supposedly their stunt drivers were *flying*).

When the old Dodge falls apart and you see the look on Aykroyd’s face... it’s heartbreaking.

Last edited:
OP
OP
saz468

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
The chase scene in To Live And Die In LA was pretty damn good, and since other TV series were previously mentioned, how about The Dukes of Hazzard?
Yes that’s when they used AMCs and it was a great introduction for the hornets new hatchback to do a barrel roll in the air ( I’m and still a fan of AMCs)

OP
OP
saz468

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
These aren’t movies but Quinn Martin production TV shows Cannon and barnaby Jones I’ve been watching these old shows on YouTube
these shows and others where sponsored by ford and everyone drove a ford the good guy bad guy even the cars in the road and parking lot where all fords . The one thing I’ve noticed in the car chases were a lot of off road. You’ll see frank cannon chase or get chased across a grassy field in his Lincoln mark IV
Sponsored