Mrparis

First Name
Paris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Country flag
so few months ago my si got a hit and run.. i caught the kid and he had no insurance.. he got two tickets , one for no insurance and one for hit and run..

My insurance asked me to get a devalue of the car.. I actually do not know how to do this.. the repairs was 2400 dollars for new side panel and mirror. no structor damage. what im worried about in when and if i trade it in its gonna come up on Carfax as a accident which devalues the car.. so how do i create a doc to show my insurance of that devaluation? other than that at 57k miles i have no issues ( no mods either) and i need to replace one tire.. I also noticed after i replace one other tire the MPG went down alot. is that normal? and last question.. does anyone know the specs of the 2022 civic ?
Sponsored

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
and last question.. does anyone know the specs of the 2022 civic ?
No specs for the 2022 Civic that I know off. The 22s haven't popped up on my Honda portal yet.

For devalue I believe you would have to provide the insurance company the following: mileage, reliability, service history, size and practicality, fuel economy, modifications, damage to the paintwork. I might be missing a few other points, anyone else can pitch in.

IF you're not at fault then the other guy has to pay out of pocket. Hoping you had obtain some information from him

HondaFanz2018

First Name
HondaFanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (Stolen), 2013 Honda Accord Sport V6
Country flag
Hello @Mrparis . Since you are living in France, people from the US and probably Canada would not be able to answer your question because insurance works differently here, even state to state as different states in the US have different state regulations. You need to talk to your insurance company

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hello @Mrparis . Since you are living in France, people from the US and probably Canada would not be able to answer your question because insurance works differently here, even state to state as different states in the US have different state regulations. You need to talk to your insurance company
I think his name is Paris, but lives in the US ?

ltrinh

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
IF you're not at fault then the other guy has to pay out of pocket. Hoping you had obtain some information from him
Agreed in theory. Other kid has no insurance, so how do you make sure "he has to pay"? Easy said than done, I am afraid.

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Agreed in theory. Other kid has no insurance, so how do you make sure "he has to pay"? Easy said than done, I am afraid.
I'm hoping OP called the police since I think damages would exceed over $2000. Once police are involved and they find out the second party doesn't have insurance, there would be a big slap on the wrist
Sponsored