[Car and Driver] 2016 Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo Sedan review (instrument tested - 0-60 in 6.8)

Tap Out

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 CRV

87Si89Base16EXT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX-T '13 Accord Sport '08 Scion xD '94 Altima
The tires they put on mine were garbage Firestones. I went to a tire place and got 75 bucks each for them credit towards a new set.
Settled on a set of Mastercrafts, made by Cooper tires. Perfect cross between good price, excellent traction, quiet ride, and great handling.
The Firestones hydroplaned like mad on my way home from delivery. 3rd day of ownership I took those off and I do not regret it.
It's been several weeks. How's your gas mileage been? And the performance?

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
It's been several weeks. How's your gas mileage been? And the performance?
Excellent! If I use the remote start a lot I get mid 30s. If I don't use it I get low 40s. Very happy with it

Canndo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda White 4-Door -Turbo 1.5
This Post is one of the best. My car is smooth, and ride is nice also. When peddle is down 38-40 mpg. When driving like adult and cruise in use Mpg is mid 48 to 52. Remote start can use the some gas in mornings. We got the car mainly for mpg. Civic moved in to the middle class car group.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
This Post is one of the best. My car is smooth, and ride is nice also. When peddle is down 38-40 mpg. When driving like adult and cruise in use Mpg is mid 48 to 52. Remote start can use the some gas in mornings. We got the car mainly for mpg. Civic moved in to the middle class car group.
this thread is a year old...
Sponsored