First Name
Or
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback 5D 1.5L
Country flag
Hey everybody,
First of all I'm sorry for my english, because it's not my native language, But I really need your help and I'll try to formulate the best.

So I've got a brand new Honda Civic (Hatchback 5D 1.5L 2021) and I did know about all the functions with Android Auto app, And basically I'm ok with that...
But just recently I was informed about a nice app called "Honda Hack" which of course I tried to install it.
So I saw a lot of youtube videos to understand how it works, and I bought the app for 25$ and started to do the same steps I saw in the videos in my own car.

the problem you can see in this attached picture in this post...I've reached to the right place and needed to press on a button called "Cancel Android Restrictions", which I need to do it to enable the browser, before I can download the app, but you can see it doesn't exist.

My guess is before you get a car in my country, it has some changes, but I didn't expect that one of the changes will be delete/hide this specific button.

Well I think I should check this out before I paid for the app (And now I'm trying to get a refund)...But still I really want to install it.
Anyone know how to install Honda Hack even though?
Or how can I make the button "Cancel Android Restrictions" appear to continue the installation?

Honda Civic 10th gen "Cancel Android Restrictions" isn't showing up IMG_20210805_184053
Sponsored

eob2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UKDM 2017 Civic Sport Plus Hatch (1.5T 6MT)
Country flag
Check your apps menu and see if the browser is already visible. My 2017 I recently purchased also didn't have the cancel button and as it turns out I already had the browser so I could just skip that step (all that step does it let you access the browser app), think it's market dependant, worth a check.