Canadian Lowered Thread

civic-phill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
I'd like a drop of 1" for my 2017 Civic Sport Hatch. This will help to fill out the wheel gap a little better. I may have been influenced by others in the civicx.com forum! ;)

The top choices seem to be either Eibach Sportlines or the Eibach Pro-Kit.

I am looking for advice from Canadian's who have lowered their CivicX and what they ended up with, where did they purchase and install?

Where did you purchase? what was your experience?

The only thing i can find which is remotely local is Limitless Motorsports - I think they are simply a reseller. Anyone deal with them before?
Sponsored

IcyRyce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought the Ebiach Pro-kit from Teknotik which is in the GTA but the springs have been on back-order for about a month now, but they finally shipped today!

This is my first car I'm gonna lower. I bought the Pro-Kit since its a mild drop and I don't wanna risk bottoming out during the spring because pot holes :)

OP
OP

civic-phill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Cool! :cool:

I contacted them and Eric said he has both parts in stock now. I will definitely go with this setup. Its also my first car to lower.

Where did you get them installed?

I have a shop in mind (my subaru mechanic) but just curious if theres a recommended honda mechanic out there.

IcyRyce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cool! :cool:

I contacted them and Eric said he has both parts in stock now. I will definitely go with this setup. Its also my first car to lower.

Where did you get them installed?

I have a shop in mind (my subaru mechanic) but just curious if theres a recommended honda mechanic out there.
I'm from Calgary :) so I can't really recommend any shops in the GTA from experience but I have friend from Hamilton that always gets his STI tuned at NV Auto if that helps you. :thumbsup:
Sponsored