Canadian CTR differences?

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
just noticed honda changed the specs back to 'titanium shift knob' they must be watching us:ninja::ninja:

Body

·Increased body stiffness over current Civic Hatchback and previous generation Type R

Exterior

·LED headlights, fog lights, brake lights and mirror integrated LED turn signals

·Honda LaneWatch blind spot display

Interior

·High-bolstered sport seats with red/black suede-effect fabric

·Leather wrapped steering wheel

· Titanium shift knob

·Sport/racing pedals

·Illuminated visors

Features

·Display Audio with Navi

·Dual Auto HVAC

·XM and HD Radio

·12 speaker 542-watt premium audio system

·Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™

# # #

About Honda

Honda Canada Inc. (HCI) was founded in 1969 and is the parent company for both Honda and Acura vehicle brands in Canada. The company has produced more than 7.7 million cars and light trucks since 1986 at its two manufacturing facilities and builds engines at a third manufacturing plant in Alliston, Ontario. Both manufacturing facilities are extremely flexible and currently build Honda Civic and CR-V models. Honda Canada has invested more than $4.7 billion in Canada and each year it sources nearly $2.1 billion in goods and services from Canadian suppliers. Honda Canada has sold more than four million Honda and Acura passenger cars and light trucks in Canada.
Sponsored

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
@ElliotCanada you are welcome to add anything Canadian related in this thread, we are most concerned with option packages and how much longer it will take to get a VIN :thumbsup:

OP
OP

pie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 R32 GTR, 2010 WRX STi, 2002 EP3 SiR
Lol do we actually get lane watch while the Americans don't? Man idk why they alone get screwed on something they wanted so bad.

You guys are making me regret not hassling my dealer earlier this week. Now I'm all nervous they're not doing their homework :confused:. Gonna have to get in there and demand answers next week..

omigulay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport hatchback
The sport touring model has lanewatch and all the gadgets, the Type R should get it too. I also notice that the euro civic hatchback has the bigger sunroof. I envy them.
Sponsored