Canadian Aftermarket

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My one and only time dealing with KPlayground was abysmal. Wouldn't recommend.
I’ve dealt with them multiple times and haven’t had an issue. YMMV though. I’ve heard the horror stories about them.
Sponsored

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Been on the site for 3+ years with my own Si build, an online retailer for just over a year, and last week I finally joined CivicX as a sponsor as I've now opened up my own brick and mortar ?

Parts are being added weekly; just message or email if there's an item you'd like but don't see it yet on the site. https://unity-performance.com/

Coming together steadily, here's an early picture! Just off 401 and Dixie in Mississauga, can ship Canada-wide :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Canadian Aftermarket DSC_0000_BURST20201013195742301_COVER.JPG

Rayzorman1

I bleed Honda red.......
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Touring Hatchback, 2019 Type R. 2021 CRV Black Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Been on the site for 3+ years with my own Si build, an online retailer for just over a year, and last week I finally joined CivicX as a sponsor as I've now opened up my own brick and mortar ?

Parts are being added weekly; just message or email if there's an item you'd like but don't see it yet on the site. https://unity-performance.com/

Coming together steadily, here's an early picture! Just off 401 and Dixie in Mississauga, can ship Canada-wide :)

DSC_0000_BURST20201013195742301_COVER.JPG
Top notch personalized service to boot. The man FaceTimed me when I had a question about a product. Buy with confidence

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Top notch personalized service to boot. The man FaceTimed me when I had a question about a product. Buy with confidence
I remember that well! Hope to keep it as personalized always as Day 1 :)

Thank You for the recommendation, brother! Hope to see you soon, we can grab some coffee and hang out at the bunker

Deleted member 40923

I go to the Performance Improvements store. Bought a lot of LED bulbs there. They can order stuff from all sorts of vendors.

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
I’ve dealt with them multiple times and haven’t had an issue. YMMV though. I’ve heard the horror stories about them.
I've also dealt with them once and wouldn't do it again.
Sponsored