Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Which is doubly why I want even though I can't
Ahhh forbidden fruit
People LOVED the rear heated seats in my hatch lol. Nobody cared about my bolt ons or whp anybody who rode in the back seat just had to play with the heaters.

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Day 1

Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread IMG_20211122_230456_394

Day 1600

Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread IMG_20211122_230455_608

---

Well everyone, I handed off Blue last Monday for pretty much my asking price to a dealer. I had my last drive in Blue from my shop @Unity Performance to my parent's place where the car was picked up. Not going to lie, I cherished every kilometer in Blue, till the last one where the eyes got a bit watery.

What a terrific car and experience from Day 1, I have missed the car daily since it departed. I thank you all for following along not only on my build here, but continually supporting my shop and everything I have been doing the last 4+ years ?

I'm not going anywhere obviously because my CTR build is only just getting started, and I spend as much time as I can helping folks on the forum with questions and parts :)

If anyone wants to buy Blue, here it is:
https://www.autotrader.ca/a/honda/c...se=no&ursrc=hl&orup=2_2_2&pc=L5R 1Z3&sprx=100

The car is genuinely clean; if you or anyone are interested just ask me what you'd like know as I have no vested interest in it other than to see it get picked up by another enthusiast. I left an Easter egg inside it too in case the owner isn't someone who's initially familiar with the car. I also left the ACT Street Clutch + KzCMC on the car, so it's ready to handle all the power the next person would like to add!

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Humza, you are tugging my heart strings ?

Blue has been a fun build to watch grow and change along with the birth and growth of Unity
Sponsored