Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know what you mean with the hyperactive steering input! After switching out to 18x9 +45 wheels w/ 255/35 summer rubber, the time between moving my steering wheel and the wheels actually turning is stupid quick. Definitely an adjustment for sure.

I also feel like I have to make more minor corrections to the steering wheel and I experience a little tramlining compared to the stock wheel/tire setup.
Right! It's nice, but just have to be alert... makes it exciting ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Soooo an a different note, I picked up a 2020 CTR with 6k kms / 4k miles !!!

I've put on another 500kms in the past week already bouncing back between Blue and the R. Really needed more space to haul exhaust systems, other large parts, and my own CTR build as between myself, @Thusee, and local friends we have the Si and 1.5T totally covered. Nima, and local customers have helped us test FK8 parts over the last year, but there's nothing like having one myself that me and Thusee can just really dig into at any time for R&D and testing like we have our Si's.

Now for the sad part...I don't know if I can keep Blue past July 5 when the lease ends. If I can, amazing you will all see the progression of two builds. If I can't, I will buy out Blue and sell privately. Many parts moved over to the R, others already spoken for between the guys here so I won't have a forum part-out.

Let's see, there's a lot of moving pieces; as much as I love Blue for a million reasons I have a lot of money tied up in the car, which as you can understand running a business in COVID times I could use as cash flow for growth and operations.

So yeah, I had to take a deep breath and sigh as I type this...As excited as I am to have a CTR, the flip side has been thinking of having to let go of Blue in around 3 months :( There's still some pieces left to add to Blue (awaiting delivery), and best believe I will enjoy every last mile in the car!

Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_2319.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_2320.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_2330.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_2331.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_2357.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_2362.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_2378.JPG

Last edited:

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Soooo an a different note, I picked up a 2020 CTR with 6k kms / 4k miles !!!

I've put on another 500kms in the past week already bouncing back between Blue and the R. Really needed more space to haul exhaust systems, other large parts, and my own CTR build as between myself, @Thusee, and local friends we have the Si and 1.5T totally covered. Nima, and local customers have helped us test FK8 parts over the last year, but there's nothing like having one myself that me and Thusee can just take really dig into at any time for R&D and testing like we have our Si's.

Now for the sad part...I don't know if I can keep Blue past July 5 when the lease ends. If I can, amazing you will all see the progression of two builds. If I can't, I will buy out Blue and sell privately. Many parts moved over to the R, others already spoken for between the guys here so I won't have a forum part-out.

Let's see, there's a lot of moving pieces; as much as I love Blue for a million reasons I have a lot of money tied up in the car, which as you can understand running a business in COVID times I could use as cash flow for growth and operations.

So yeah, I had to take a deep breath and sigh as I type this...As excited as I am to have a CTR, the flip side has been thinking of having to let go of Blue in around 3 months :( There's still some pieces left to add to Blue (awaiting delivery), and best believe I will enjoy every last mile in the car!

DSC_2319.JPG
DSC_2320.JPG
DSC_2330.JPG
DSC_2331.JPG
DSC_2357.JPG
DSC_2362.JPG
DSC_2378.JPG
Sorry to hear you may not keep Blue, it's a hell of an upgrade though. If you do move on and don't need those Superspeeds though...lets talk :)

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry to hear you may not keep Blue, it's a hell of an upgrade though. If you do move on and don't need those Superspeeds though...lets talk :)
Thanks Mike! Let's see how things go :)

Still driving the Si plenty, and hoping to get it out for a few track days and road trips!

delfonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
Just went through the entire thread!

So many ups and downs especially with your last update. Wondering what's gonna happen moving forward!

Also, I need those side markers. LOL. I know I'm late but I just started to do stuff with my civic since it's finally done warranty.

Can't wait to see what's next!

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just went through the entire thread!

So many ups and downs especially with your last update. Wondering what's gonna happen moving forward!

Also, I need those side markers. LOL. I know I'm late but I just started to do stuff with my civic since it's finally done warranty.

Can't wait to see what's next!
Hope you loved the read! Blue's been quite a car, and yeah the whole ownership journey being documented was the right move :)

Here's a picture from the weekend!

Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_2974.JPG

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
From the last update to now, Blue looks completely different. Just completing the final stages of part out, all the parts have already been sold / spoken for already. Kind of surreal to see 18 pages and 4 years of building this Si is coming to an end :(

Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4010.JPG

Will list up Blue on Autotrader in the next 2 weeks or so, this isn't a goodbye at all since you know I'm active here as @Unity Performance, and things have been going well so I'll continue to the build the CTR alongside @Thusee and the guys :)

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
From the last update to now, Blue looks completely different. Just completing the final stages of part out, all the parts have already been sold / spoken for already. Kind of surreal to see 18 pages and 4 years of building this Si is coming to an end :(

DSC_4010.JPG

Will list up Blue on Autotrader in the next 2 weeks or so, this isn't a goodbye at all since you know I'm active here as @Unity Performance, and things have been going well so I'll continue to the build the CTR alongside @Thusee and the guys :)
I enjoyed following Blues build. This was the OG Si that inspired my build from the start. I will miss her.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And goodbye to another one of my favorite builds ?
The CTR is coming along nicely though

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Photo dump, but here it is! Blue's ready for Sale, I have the title in my hand - no liens.

The Short:
2017, 70.3K Kms / 43.7K miles, One Owner, Non-Smoker, Clean CarFax & Title, No Accidents, No Major Damage or Repairs, comes with 2 keys, professional ceramic paint coating, Safety included. Almost stock, one key upgrade is the ACT Street Clutch w/KzCMC - will save next owner $2K in parts and labor! Asking Price: $25K CAD / $20.5K USD.

The Long can be viewed on AutoTrader:
https://www.autotrader.ca/a/honda/c...wCpo&ncse=no&orup=1_15_26&pc=L4W 2M4&sprx=100

It's the end of the line for the build, but you know I'm not going anywhere! Driving with almost all of the stock parts has been really enjoyable actually, since most are relatively fresh as there was an aftermarket equivalent in their place for many years. I would have loved to keep Blue for the daily not only because of what the car means to me, but just how good it is as a daily. I'm glad I decided to keep the clutch in for the next owner, forget the slip but just no rev-hang and faster response makes the Si so much better!

I'm on the hunt for a sub-$10K Odyssey to haul parts around for Unity, and be my daily. CTR will be parked up for the winter. Thank You for looking!

Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4183.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4184.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4187.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4186.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4189.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4190.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4205.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4200.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4204.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4202.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4196.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4198.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4197.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4191.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4192.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4193.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4206.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4207.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4209.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4208.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4247.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Canadiaegean Blue's Si Sedan Build Thread DSC_4239.JPG

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
Photo dump, but here it is! Blue's ready for Sale, I have the title in my hand - no liens.

The Short:
2017, 70.3K Kms / 43.7K miles, One Owner, Non-Smoker, Clean CarFax & Title, No Accidents, No Major Damage or Repairs, comes with 2 keys, professional ceramic paint coating, Safety included. Almost stock, one key upgrade is the ACT Street Clutch w/KzCMC - will save next owner $2K in parts and labor! Asking Price: $25K CAD / $20.5K USD.

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/honda/civic sedan/mississauga/ontario/19_12087335_/?showcpo=ShowCpo&ncse=no&orup=1_15_26&pc=L4W 2M4&sprx=100

It's the end of the line for the build, but you know I'm not going anywhere! Driving with almost all of the stock parts has been really enjoyable actually, since most are relatively fresh as there was an aftermarket equivalent in their place for many years. I would have loved to keep Blue for the daily not only because of what the car means to me, but just how good it is as a daily. I'm glad I decided to keep the clutch in for the next owner, forget the slip but just no rev-hang and faster response makes the Si so much better!

I'm on the hunt for a sub-$10K Odyssey to haul parts around for Unity, and be my daily. CTR will be parked up for the winter. Thank You for looking!

DSC_4183.JPG
DSC_4184.JPG
DSC_4187.JPG
DSC_4186.JPG
DSC_4189.JPG
DSC_4190.JPG
DSC_4205.JPG
DSC_4200.JPG
DSC_4204.JPG
DSC_4202.JPG
DSC_4196.JPG
DSC_4198.JPG
DSC_4197.JPG
DSC_4191.JPG
DSC_4192.JPG
DSC_4193.JPG
DSC_4206.JPG
DSC_4207.JPG
DSC_4209.JPG
DSC_4208.JPG
DSC_4247.JPG
DSC_4239.JPG
@Corey2k8g

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

The Short:

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/honda/civic sedan/mississauga/ontario/19_12087335_/?showcpo=ShowCpo&ncse=no&orup=1_15_26&pc=L4W 2M4&sprx=100

DSC_4183.JPG
DSC_4184.JPG
DSC_4187.JPG
DSC_4186.JPG
DSC_4189.JPG
DSC_4190.JPG
DSC_4205.JPG
DSC_4200.JPG
DSC_4204.JPG
DSC_4202.JPG
DSC_4196.JPG
DSC_4198.JPG
DSC_4197.JPG
DSC_4191.JPG
DSC_4192.JPG
DSC_4193.JPG
DSC_4206.JPG
DSC_4207.JPG
DSC_4209.JPG
DSC_4208.JPG
DSC_4247.JPG
DSC_4239.JPG
I'll miss seeing blue. At this price you should sell pretty quick. Wish I had the funds to get it myself