You will regret getting a cvt... 6mt is available on the ST in Canada
Sponsored

TJ29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic
Hey guys,

I picked up my 2017 Hatchback Sport Touring 2 days ago and right away I've noticed that when the car is parked and locked and I approach the rear of the car, the hatch pops open by itself. I don't hit the FOB or touch the car in any way and yet the hatch keeps popping open on its own. Anyone else heard of this happening or experiencing it yourself? I know the Smart Entry System is giving people a lot of trouble. Maybe it's an issue with that.

OP
OP

yannickm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic EX, 2009 Civic DXG and waiting for my 2017 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Hey!! Ordered my 6MT sport touring hatch, Aegean Blue, mid-January, and Mississauga dealership just told me she'll be in 1st week of April....stoked!!
The dealership told me she'll be in april. Yay!
Hey!! Ordered my 6MT sport touring hatch, Aegean Blue, mid-January, and Mississauga dealership just told me she'll be in 1st week of April....stoked!!
The dealership just called and my car just arrived in the country! (Maybe in Halifax). I'm suppose to have it next week! :D YAY!!

hondanoob87

BLP3 MOTORS
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback EX
I ordered mine in October and got it February.....
image.png
Looks great! Would you mind telling me where all 12 speakers are located in the car and also where the subwoofer is placed? i have the ex and looking to do an upgrade so i am not sure where they would naturally go yet.

Thanks a lot!

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Looks great! Would you mind telling me where all 12 speakers are located in the car and also where the subwoofer is placed? i have the ex and looking to do an upgrade so i am not sure where they would naturally go yet.

Thanks a lot!
There's a center channel in the dash, two speakers in the C pillar near the headrests and the sub is in the right side enclosure of the cargo hold.

hondanoob87

BLP3 MOTORS
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback EX
There's a center channel in the dash, two speakers in the C pillar near the headrests and the sub is in the right side enclosure of the cargo hold.
thank you so much man! can you take a picture of the sub and how it sits? i am probably going to have to create a custom cab for it. Where is the amp?

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Its in the right side in it's own enclosure. Not sure where the amp is.
Honda Civic 10th gen Canada - 2017 Hatchback Sport Touring hatch subwoofer

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
Hey guys,

I picked up my 2017 Hatchback Sport Touring 2 days ago and right away I've noticed that when the car is parked and locked and I approach the rear of the car, the hatch pops open by itself. I don't hit the FOB or touch the car in any way and yet the hatch keeps popping open on its own. Anyone else heard of this happening or experiencing it yourself? I know the Smart Entry System is giving people a lot of trouble. Maybe it's an issue with that.
Read similar comments by other owners in a thread under Issues/Recalls I believe...

Last edited:

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
theres no more hatchback in the lot at my dealer in edmundston new brunswick.......i bought my lx in february and since then....there was none hatchback coming in.....dont know whats the problem.......,.
Sponsored