yannickm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic EX, 2009 Civic DXG and waiting for my 2017 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Hi! I ordered about 2 months ago an 2017 Hatchback Sport Touring and i still got no news when i'll be receive it. Anyboby here are in the same situation? Did you received your car already? I'm from Eastern Canada.
Sponsored

Emkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX '13
Hi! I ordered about 2 months ago an 2017 Hatchback Sport Touring and i still got no news when i'll be receive it. Anyboby here are in the same situation? Did you received your car already? I'm from Eastern Canada.
I'm in Montreal and I ordered a Sport Touring 6MT in black in Feb and I'm still waiting... Where are you from and what exactly did you order?

vezphi01

LE VEZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 2017
Country flag
Hello,
I ordered my Sport Touring 2017 on January 11th. The dealer received my vehicle, with great surprise, on February 16th. Usually they are informed of the arrival of the vehicle by receiving the VIN. For my part, I envisaged a single delivery towards the end of April. Finally, I will take possession next Tuesday March 21 at 3:30 pm. I'm surprised you are not getting news of your order.

Excuse my mistakes because I use a translation tool from French to English.

Emkay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX '13
Hello,
I ordered my Sport Touring 2017 on January 11th. The dealer received my vehicle, with great surprise, on February 16th. Usually they are informed of the arrival of the vehicle by receiving the VIN. For my part, I envisaged a single delivery towards the end of April. Finally, I will take possession next Tuesday March 21 at 3:30 pm. I'm surprised you are not getting news of your order.

What color, manual or CVT and which dealership was it?

vezphi01

LE VEZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
What color, manual or CVT and which dealership was it?
Aegean blue and CVT.
I was the 4th in Canada to place an order for Sport Touring on January 11th. By the way, my vehicle arrived through the port of Halifax.
St-Georges-de-Beauce (bgphonda.com)

vezphi01

LE VEZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I saw last Saturday a Sport Touring CVT color Sonic gray at the dealer Honda Lallier in Quebec City.

Marshsparrow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatch, 2013 Honda Civic EX, 2007 Honda Civic
Country flag
Ordered 6sp sonic gray in November - arrived mid November - Ottawa

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
Hello,

Ur english is better than most americans...

spicy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Hatch Sport Touring 6SP
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a WOP Sport Touring 6SP about 2 weeks ago.

Apparently, the plant is building colors at a specific time. So if you ordered a black one, and you just missed when the group of them came off the line, you may have to wait until the next time a batch of that color is produced.

This is what I've heard, and goes with my wait time I was given, which was 2 to 3 months.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was told that WOP in CVT is the longest wait time.

I ordered my baby back in October, I got three dates when January came basically my sales kept saying it got pushed back.

February 16 was the day I picked her up.

I sort exaggerated that I waited 5 months when Honda stated an early 2017 release. LOL

OP
OP

yannickm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic EX, 2009 Civic DXG and waiting for my 2017 Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
I'm in Montreal and I ordered a Sport Touring 6MT in black in Feb and I'm still waiting... Where are you from and what exactly did you order?
I'm in Bathurst , NB. Ordered Janurary 19th an Aegean Blue and CVT.

OP
OP

yannickm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello,

Chanceux toi!! Haha! I'm going to see the dealership tomorrow. I wanna have my car!! Hehe. I can't wait.

MacKharoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2000,2017 hatch sport
Country flag
I'm in MN and my dealership told me my sport hatchback is on the ship heading to US on February 28th. Waited ever since then and still nothing.

PETRS405

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 HATCHBACK SPORT TOURING
Hey!! Ordered my 6MT sport touring hatch, Aegean Blue, mid-January, and Mississauga dealership just told me she'll be in 1st week of April....stoked!!
Sponsored