Advertisement

Canada - 2017 Civic EX Warranty

CobraCommand

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Too bad this offer is not offered in eastern Canada.
Finally something Atlantic Canadian's get other than poor federal funding! :D

Advertisement

coo1rim

Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 civic, 2006 yaris, 2008 rav4, 2012 carmy, 2017 Civic 2.0L 6MT
Country flag
I have the shop at the end of my neighborhood street do the oil change. Unlike the dealership, they're happy to take on the small jobs and if there's a wait, I just walk home and walk back.

mis3

First Name
PT
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
I have the shop at the end of my neighborhood street do the oil change. Unlike the dealership, they're happy to take on the small jobs and if there's a wait, I just walk home and walk back.
We should still go to the dealership once in a while for warranty works and possible recalls and
software updates.

For example, I went in this week to install winter tire package and mentioned my Bluetooth disconnect issues. They did something to the headunit and fixed It.

Until I find a competent Honda mechanics, I will go to this dealership for maintenance works.

coo1rim

Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 civic, 2006 yaris, 2008 rav4, 2012 carmy, 2017 Civic 2.0L 6MT
Country flag
I've never used Honda oil filter, If I thought it was worth it, I'd purchase myself and let my mechanic use instead of his mystery filter. However, I do get my own 0-20 when it's on sales. Local shop charge a premium for it, so cheaper if I get it on sales. Currently using Mobile 1, but I'm about to run out of that, so will be switching to Pennzoil (got a great deal on them). Some might say that I've voided Honda warranty by not using their filters, in response, Honda can take their warranty and stick it where the sun never shines. Total fail on Dealership service.

Advertisement

Advertisement