Can you uninstall and reinstall Honda Hack?

PEPSIFLAME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When you get Honda Hack, is there a way to uninstall it before taking it to the dealer for service and reinstall it after?
Sponsored

carl4

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
When you get Honda Hack, is there a way to uninstall it before taking it to the dealer for service and reinstall it after?
Yes, there is a selection in the HH app to disable and hide it. It will give you a code to use when re-enabling. You re-enable it similar to how you install it. The restore url is http://r.autohack.org.

Ben934

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR, A6, ST
Country flag
Hi

I have installed the pro Honda Hack and i tested the hiden. Now when i will Go Back to the Honda Hack with the restore Site i write the Code in the Browser and he loads and loads and loads. He is not going Back to the Hhack Mode.

What can i do now?

Last edited:

MrAmAzn

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Toyota Corolla, '12 Honda Pilot
Country flag
Hi

I have installed the pro Honda Hack and i tested the hiden. Now when i will Go Back to the Honda Hack with the restore Site i write the Code in the Browser and he loads and loads and loads. He is not going Back to the Hhack Mode.

What can i do now?
Did you ever figure this out?

Ben934

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR, A6, ST
Country flag
I have Not testet after First Action. I Go to factory reset and Install the HH new.

After the Winter Season i will Check bevor i Go to my Dealer for Service...also in 5 months :)
Sponsored