Can we talk about the weird toxicity in FB Type R groups?

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@suhhh your situation with that psychotic fivehead havin fb bro sucks, except the “live fast eat ass” made me laugh too damned hard ???
Yeah LMAOOO that was my profile pic for a bit. Kept saying I was ugly in that pic but I said meh I'm handsome and it made him blow him up even more ?

OP
OP
GraphiteAZ

GraphiteAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I was a regular in honda-tech during that time. Although I only hung out in the ITR and the road-racing forums. I can't remember much bad behavior but maybe I just blocked it out? I seem to only remember good things. :)
I was in those forums as well. But I used HT to flame the shit out of people and buy/sell parts. That IM feature was ahead of it's time and amazing back in the day. Especially with all the parts in SoCal.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can't find the links but I do have a compilation of screenshots I sent my girl ahah, the first pic is where it all started. Continued to attack a bunch of people, also as you can see he writes entire books for everyone.

In reality he's literally 5"3 and built like a troll with a receding hairline. Ever since he started attacking people he's removed any pictures with his face from his FB. Tried to square away everything in DM's to genuinely see why he was still upset but he basically continued on his same story of trying to roast me and say I'm delusional etc.

Crazy because he's a professional photographer
http://nicktranphotography.com/

Incredibly immature. Kudos on his business but he's one of the most unprofessional people I've seen. FYI I think he's around 30 or so, the pictures below also account for like 20% of the total responses he's made ahah

1614696090081.png
1614696106347.png
1614696131107.png
1614696144527.png
1614696157945.png
1614696172578.png
this reminds me of cod mw2 and getting hate msgs for days lmao good times

Jrn450

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
Mainly because it’s just two different types of people. Those on car forums are generally less about clout and more about science. FB groups in general are toxic, car related or not. The clout squad doesn’t even know how to use forums or know what they are.

CivicX is only a fraction of overall owners, especially nowadays, so manufacturers don’t spend too much time here.

XDI getting flamed is entirely because of that dipshit Aston whom was banned from here within months if not weeks for the same crap he’s pulling now. I can’t see it anymore because he blocked me from all his pages after I provided proof that the XDI can be used to do E50 at full boost with no other upgrades.

CivicX still remains the last bastion of good discussion, other than the track group on FB.
At almost 100% duty cycle! Meanwhile hondata fuel system at e50 is running at 70%
hondata is a complete system while xdi is the pump and injectors if you buy them. Not talking shit about xdi because in fact it is better than hondata hpfp it is not the almighty solution people thinks as a standalone pump vs hondata’s system if you are stock turbo great once you move from stock turbo you start looking at other things to upgrade

Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
At almost 100% duty cycle! Meanwhile hondata fuel system at e50 is running at 70%
hondata is a complete system while xdi is the pump and injectors if you buy them. Not talking shit about xdi because in fact it is better than hondata hpfp it is not the almighty solution people thinks as a standalone pump vs hondata’s system if you are stock turbo great once you move from stock turbo you start looking at other things to upgrade
A mysterious alt account has appeared

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Man, that 'complete system' lingo sure resonated well with people, didn't it?

You know hitting 100% fuel pump duty isn't a problem, right? It's just using what you have.

Jrn450

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
Not mysterious at all I have been on this forum since 2019 when I got my type r at first ordered xdi until I started seeing data coming out. Simple you can’t compare the two are different standalone vs system in a package. Xdi will take the same place in the short run for less money long run is about the same money if not more it is all user preference. But can’t compare what you get with xdi or hondata two different approaches and price range

Jrn450

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
People just keep going back and forth if you have the money go buy what you heart tells you just know what you are getting into before hand and do your research that is all.

OP
OP
GraphiteAZ

GraphiteAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag

Look at his post history...100% in the XDI thread or here and he only says one thing: he drags XID with the same type of words the person in my avatar says.

I think it's pretty obvious we've found the snake in the grass...

Jrn450

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
Look at his post history...100% in the XDI thread or here and he only says one thing: he drags XID with the same type of words the person in my avatar says.

I think it's pretty obvious we've found the snake in the grass...
Look I paid almost full price for my hondata fuel system not getting any sort of special treatment at all saved a few hundreds with military discount and a coupon and that was it. I am not dragging XDI. Just the pumps head to head xdi is far superior from the capacity of fueling to the increase in rpm xdi handles 7800 rpm hondata is only rated at 7400. For What I paid all I need now is a p600 and call it a day with xdi you would probably need injectors or need to drill the line. In my position it was not an option to do xdi because of the lack of data when I wanted it. That is the reason I went with hondata. All I say is before jumping on the hype train research and make sure the lower price point for the pump meets your needs and expectations. I have never said ohh this pump is trash or it needs x y or z modification or part to work properly. Like @kefi says and has been saying since hondata release support for it if you plan on just squeezing max power out of what you have on stock tiny turbo it makes a great buy just know that it might need injectors or drilling the hpf line on ethanol and big turbo.
if it reaches 100% duty cycle on e50 and stock turbo you may need to add one of the two mentioned above. I say again I am not going around bashing on xdi like you claim.

Jrn450

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
I literally ordered xdi one day after getting the hondata release for it. I just changed my mind because there was not enough data out in the process I found a deal on hondata so I went for it.
Sponsored