Baze
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5 Hatchback Sport 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi guys,

i got my K-Tuner 1.2 last week, installed it as per the instructions, everything went fine and i'm super happy with it. My dealer asked me to record few logs and send it to him for review, did that but i'm assuming he is busy so haven't heard back. I'm not bitching for it, he was super helpful and all kudos to him, i'm just impatient to check it out :))

so here are my log files (did 4 of them, with different gear and pulls, not sure if i got them right), so anybody here know what they say please let me know if i should do any adjustments.

https://yadi.sk/d/exbr_8_rwiLhjw

thanks!
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi guys,

i got my K-Tuner 1.2 last week, installed it as per the instructions, everything went fine and i'm super happy with it. My dealer asked me to record few logs and send it to him for review, did that but i'm assuming he is busy so haven't heard back. I'm not bitching for it, he was super helpful and all kudos to him, i'm just impatient to check it out :))

so here are my log files (did 4 of them, with different gear and pulls, not sure if i got them right), so anybody here know what they say please let me know if i should do any adjustments.

https://yadi.sk/d/exbr_8_rwiLhjw

thanks!
I haven't looked at the logs yet, but I am curious as to what type of fuel you are using.

OP
OP
GixxerMKD

GixxerMKD

First Name
Baze
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5 Hatchback Sport 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
91 octane, thou usually i put the 95 this time by some coincidence i had tanked it full with 91 :s

Forgot to mention, i'm using the dual 21psi/eco map.

Last edited:

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
When anyone posts a "Downloadable" .zip file or any downloadable anything; I highly encourage everyone to avoid clicking on it. Many bad things can transpire with downloading things.
Sponsored