First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pretty new to the tuning realm of things but I did a data log of a 20 minute drive mainly on the freeway. I was wondering if anyone could look over my log and see if there is anything that looks out of the ordinary. I am planning on doing a road trip to San Francisco (8 hours) at the end of the month and just wanted to see if everything is running fine with my engine. Thanks in advanced!
Here's my data log.
My car is a 2018 Civic HB Sport. I am running the Stage 2 tune.

Car Modifications:
-Borla catback exhaust w/ resonator delete
-Injen SRI

Feel free to explain anything you see! I am very interesting on learning about tuning!
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Much easier for us to view it in real time as a datalog file versus a .csv export. Upload it as a .zip file here.

I didn't have time to look at the spread sheet but does it included some WOT pulls? You really need to do that to get a full evaluation of your running condition.

OP
OP
Stupefyer

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Much easier for us to view it in real time as a datalog file versus a .csv export. Upload it as a .zip file here.

I didn't have time to look at the spread sheet but does it included some WOT pulls? You really need to do that to get a full evaluation of your running condition.
Thanks. No I didnt include any WOT pulls. Ill see if I can data log on my way home tonight from work.

EastBayCivic

First Name
DerekZoolander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
Pretty new to the tuning realm of things but I did a data log of a 20 minute drive mainly on the freeway. I was wondering if anyone could look over my log and see if there is anything that looks out of the ordinary. I am planning on doing a road trip to San Francisco (8 hours) at the end of the month and just wanted to see if everything is running fine with my engine. Thanks in advanced!
Here's my data log.
My car is a 2018 Civic HB Sport. I am running the Stage 2 tune.

Car Modifications:
-Borla catback exhaust w/ resonator delete
-Injen SRI

Feel free to explain anything you see! I am very interesting on learning about tuning!

Slightly off topic..

Pro tip- try not to drive IN San Francisco. Congestion is horrible, bikes/people/cars will ram your civic, parking costs $40+ per day, homeless people will ransack your car, etc. Just uber or use public transportation.

OP
OP
Stupefyer

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be driving up there and probably cruise around the city for a couple of hours but after that I’ll be leaving my car at my friends house and we’re gonna be biking everywhere.
Sponsored