Can I use this on my 2017 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan?

fmoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Country flag
Hello I have a 2017 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan and I love it great amazing vehicle bought it brand new from dealer in 2017. Recently after a while when I got a oil change I started to hear something scraping really bad on roads. I went to check under the vehicle and notice the engine undercover plate has became loose have bent really bad from both sides and the back of it. Also the screws are missing for it might have fell during sometime I was driving. Everyday it’s getting worse making loud noises of it being dragged while driving. Soon it will completely be broken off my car with how bad it has been bent really bad and with snow also getting in now in the area where oil is drained from. So now I am having a problem with the undercover and I have been researching on multiple websites including this one and shops online or locally for this part. It seems nobody has this part anywhere anymore and that Honda has discounted it or they have a back order different reasons from different sites about not having this item on stock. So getting the OEM one is out of the list now something similar that will work the same way or better then the original part. I found something on eBay that might be a replacement for it since I can’t get the original cover anymore. I just don’t know if it will work and was wondering if I can use this item to replace the engine undercover. I have pictures attached to this post of which part I need to replace. It is the plate circled in blue in the picture showing under of the Honda Civic from google I found for this post and the other picture is what I found on eBay that I can use hopefully to replace the part I have circled in blue. Please help me very desperate and a noob to car parts. I am trying to get this problem solved as soon as possible before making even more serious damage to my vehicle. Thank you. If I posted this post in the wrong section I am very sorry this is my first time posting on this forum if you can please put in the right section it belongs too. Thank you

Honda Civic 10th gen Can I use this on my 2017 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan? B4075B98-06A1-4797-848C-BE9ACC1E1368

Honda Civic 10th gen Can I use this on my 2017 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan? 08730F77-9688-4591-928F-194D321E4ABB