Country flag

zrwizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport,2016 CRV SE, 2014 Mustang, 2011 Mustang, 2010 Civic LX-
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sport and touring come with paddle shifters and are fully functional. The red extensions are off eBay the accord sport has the same size shifters.

Brandons2697

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Sport and touring come with paddle shifters and are fully functional. The red extensions are off eBay the accord sport has the same size shifters.
Are they compatible with an EX? I kick myself every day for not getting a manual.

jdm_fk7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 fk7 sport
Country flag
More details about the material and the shop please.
Contact spreen honda in loma linda and they can refer you to the interior guys they use. I worked the interior into my deal when i got the car cause they wanted a sale and i hated the ivory interior....

CanineGunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Tested fitment and look of various bits I got off ebay. Nothing is taped on as I am not sure if I want to use some combination of these parts, stay stock, or use vinyl wrap. Have more not pictured, just posting my favorites. Everything is for the sedan, only thing that fit the rear of the hatch was the window switch panels.
Honda Civic 10th gen Can I see your interior? IMG_5275
Honda Civic 10th gen Can I see your interior? IMG_5276
Honda Civic 10th gen Can I see your interior? IMG_5277

OP
OP
miana79

miana79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Tested fitment and look of various bits I got off ebay. Nothing is taped on as I am not sure if I want to use some combination of these parts, stay stock, or use vinyl wrap. Have more not pictured, just posting my favorites. Everything is for the sedan, only thing that fit the rear of the hatch was the window switch panels.
IMG_5275.jpg
IMG_5276.jpg
IMG_5277.jpg

Nice I like the silver leading up to the screen. I think I want that. In your opinion in person is it too shiny?

spicy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Hatch Sport Touring 6SP
Vehicle Showcase
How would you say the fitment is? I'm looking at the carbon fiber pieces, do you think the fitment is worth it?

CanineGunner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Nice I like the silver leading up to the screen. I think I want that. In your opinion in person is it too shiny?
Looks shinier in that picture than it really is. Same finish as the silver parts on the door, those showed up a bit more accurate. IMO it's a good match with the silver trim the dash naturally has. Probably going to keep them, rather like how they look. Adds a nice pop to the dash.

Aiirik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback sport WOP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
IMG_5275.jpg
IMG_5276.jpg
IMG_5277.jpg
looks good. i ordered the center ones in piano black to match the screen.. except mine came in a little different.
Honda Civic 10th gen Can I see your interior? Photo%202017-04-10%203%2027%2015%20PM

in the middle of dealing with getting new ones sent to me. (Both side pieces looked like this. other one not as bad. the center one that goes where the shifter is didnt break though.)
Sponsored