Can I install a Cold Air intake?

iTzLanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Better airflow to engine.. Slight bump in horsepower/torque.. On 1.5l turbo gives people the sound of "blow off valve" in a sense. Raises chance of warranty work being denied for some things.. Imo waste of money unless your flashing.. And hondata kit should be ur first upgrade
What's a hondata kit?
Sponsored

iTzLanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Better airflow to engine.. Slight bump in horsepower/torque.. On 1.5l turbo gives people the sound of "blow off valve" in a sense. Raises chance of warranty work being denied for some things.. Imo waste of money unless your flashing.. And hondata kit should be ur first upgrade
What's a hondata kit?

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
Wow that was crazy,, technology these days.. you are too nice bro lol
The hand holding has to stop! No one searches anything anymore.. I mean what the hell.. The thread directly under this one has hondata in the tittle.. And explains exactly what it does in the video..

eduranjr

First Name
rtet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tgt
The hand holding has to stop! No one searches anything anymore.. I mean what the hell.. The thread directly under this one has hondata in the tittle.. And explains exactly what it does in the video..
You are absolutely right man, that was my purpose with my answer (a little sarcasm don't harm anyone)

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag