Can anyone take a look at my datalog Plz?

Chumbaloo

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic type r grey
Country flag
Hey guys I was hoping someone with datalogging knowledge could take a look at tell me if anything looks funny especially around 4th gear i could not tell if there was a hick up there.
Anyways it is custom tuned and is PRL intake, Intercooler with charge pipes, hondata fuel system running on e40 with the flex kit, Rv6 catless downpipe with 27 won full exhaust. For some reason Flashpro manager will not let me view the graphs i might try to uninstall and reinstall. Thanks for any help!
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP
Chumbaloo

Chumbaloo

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic type r grey
Country flag
i just have the prl hvi maf housing I do have the rampage 3.5 maf housing sitting in my garage

OP
OP
Chumbaloo

Chumbaloo

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic type r grey
Country flag
So basically what your saying is I need to put that on and get a retune by a better tuner

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
So basically what your saying is I need to put that on and get a retune by a better tuner
You have to tune your maf and if you install the rampage you need to do it again. Every time you recalibrate the maf you need to revise again the whole tuning

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
You have to tune your maf and if you install the rampage you need to do it again. Every time you recalibrate the maf you need to revise again the whole tuning
You technically just revise a single table, not the whole tune. If the old MAF was holding you back you'd want to tune more than that, but a full retune isn't strictly necessary to run it.

kefi

oh shit waddup its dat boi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fk8.clinic
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
You're not maxing out the MAF sensor, the housing isn't going to change anything here. Your fuel trims and/or MAF are just miscalibrated. Either that or you've got a boost/vacuum leak.

Honda Civic 10th gen Can anyone take a look at my datalog Plz? 1619575827426

Last edited:

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
You technically just revise a single table, not the whole tune. If the old MAF was holding you back you'd want to tune more than that, but a full retune isn't strictly necessary to run it.
I revised not jus a single table as you think , just pointing out the bigger issue I saw before to keep checking the log. That’s the first thing you should do in my opinion before go so far . After tune the maf you need to check the rest of the calibration . Again that’s what I would do .

OP
OP
Chumbaloo

Chumbaloo

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 civic type r grey
Country flag
If the mods can delete thread I feel stupid thanks