Can anyone post a 235/45/18 tire set-up on their Civic?

lemueljedc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Can someone post a pic of your civic specifically running a 235/45/18 tires?

I know the factory is at 235/40/18, but I just wanted to see how high that will sit with my sport civic (stock).

Also, anyone have any experiences with the PIRELLI P ZERO ALL-SEASON TIRES?

Any advice is recommended!
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Basically, the tire would throw off your speedometer by 3.5%. A general rule is don't change tire size by more than 3%.

As far as ride height, they have 1/2" taller sidewalls so the car would look slightly taller. They also would fill the wheelwells more.

Here's a pic of a hatch with 235/45-18's I found online but I don't know if this car is lowered at all:

Honda Civic 10th gen Can anyone post a 235/45/18 tire set-up on their Civic? Civic_Turbo_Hatchback_with_Enkei_PF07_gallery_3-01

thisismyname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic LX Coupe
Country flag
So I accidentally did this, well more that I didn't do my research so I kinda just ended up with what the tire shop guessed with. Everything seems fine so far, I know that the speedometer is off a bit and i'm sitting like .4 inches higher, but is this going to cause any other problems? Here is a pic, though:

Honda Civic 10th gen Can anyone post a 235/45/18 tire set-up on their Civic? goin

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I accidentally did this, well more that I didn't do my research so I kinda just ended up with what the tire shop guessed with. Everything seems fine so far, I know that the speedometer is off a bit and i'm sitting like .4 inches higher, but is this going to cause any other problems? Here is a pic, though:

going.jpg
damn that boy thicc

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

going.jpg
No problem other than a more comfortable ride and greater tire selection (cheaper) on stock suspension.