Cyoda

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2019 Tundra CrewMax
Country flag
I have the OEM high wall but the rear are not fitted correctly, Did you have the same as mine or the dealer gave me the wrong mat?

4E2BC655-70A7-47F0-ADE7-F750DAFAED2A.jpeg
That is not the correct rear tray for a type R. It will have “Type R” imprinted on it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
tom_volvo850

tom_volvo850

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I have the OEM high wall but the rear are not fitted correctly, Did you have the same as mine or the dealer gave me the wrong mat?

Sorry, I can't tell you. I didn't get anything from the dealer.

mhapsy

First Name
Mhap
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
That is not the correct rear tray for a type R. It will have “Type R” imprinted on it.
its not the rear tray, its the rear back seat mat High wall) just weird Honda will make something not custom fit.

Re-spect

First Name
Fazil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
I got some OEDRO mats for like 70 bucks shipped. I really couldn't pass up that deal when I saw them pop up on FB. Not sure what they are going for now, their website seems to be weird loading the page. Amazon has a link as well (but their website may be lower or higher than Amazon).
I have these also. They are excellent for the price.

Coldpizza

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag

I just got a set and it appears this is the way the OEM high wall mats fit. The carpet mats are typically removed when the all weathers are installed, so the red outline of the carpet mat shouldn’t show (since it wouldn’t be there). Based on the installation instructions it looks like the gaps were intended...

https://www.collegehillshonda.com/instructions/civic/2019/4dr/highwallmats.pdf

mhapsy

First Name
Mhap
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
3D Maxpider all the way. WeatherTech make the car feel too...truck-ish. Honda ones also don't cover as much area either and wear out quickly at the heel area from what others have said- had those previously.

So the car came with all season floor mats, but I decided I really wanted the 3D Maxpider mats instead. Sold the Honda ones and then purchased a set :).

I really like them overall, just not a fan of their logo. I'd love to replace them with a badge something Honda, Civic or Si related.

IMG_8885.JPEG

IMG_8886.JPEG

IMG_8887.JPEG
Sponsored