Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1996 ITR, 1992 SI
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yup 5x114.3 lmfaooo man i bought these because dude on Facebook market was selling for a good price so I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to return. I’ll just sell them myself and now know what wheels to get lmao thank you for helping me with my nooby problems.
Did you tell the seller what car they were going on? Just curious because I had so many people message me for my stock CTR wheel when I had them for sale thinking they would fit their base models.
Sponsored

mar6o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 5D Elegance Navi MT 1.0
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yup 5x114.3 lmfaooo man i bought these because dude on Facebook market was selling for a good price so I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to return. I’ll just sell them myself and now know what wheels to get lmao thank you for helping me with my nooby problems.
Just sell them right here on the forum- 5x114.3 is the PCD for all other Civics and that size would look good for a flush setup.

PS! Kaido- you're not Estonian, are you? :D

HomieGohan

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R | 1999 Civic Hatch NDF Style
Country flag
5x114. Post those wheels in the Subaru thread on FB, the STi owners are 5x114 and you'll have a bigger audience to sell too.

265/35/18 Yokohama v601 on a 18x9.5 +38 Advan GT wheel here. haven't trimmed the rears yet but i'm sure the only place i'll have slight rubbing on a bigger bump is up front.

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yes once you lower everything changes.

you can run 275/35/18 not lowered if you wanted to..
what are you lower with? I am thinking to lower mine but not sure if it improve handling. plus 265 tires make my option very minimum

OP
OP
Kaido

Kaido

First Name
diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic type r
Country flag
Did you tell the seller what car they were going on? Just curious because I had so many people message me for my stock CTR wheel when I had them for sale thinking they would fit their base models.
He asked me what car they were going on and I told him a CTR. Messaged him about the bolt pattern and now he’s helping me sell them lol took an L but I’ll be okay

OP
OP
Kaido

Kaido

First Name
diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic type r
Country flag
5x114. Post those wheels in the Subaru thread on FB, the STi owners are 5x114 and you'll have a bigger audience to sell too.

265/35/18 Yokohama v601 on a 18x9.5 +38 Advan GT wheel here. haven't trimmed the rears yet but i'm sure the only place i'll have slight rubbing on a bigger bump is up front.
Thanks for the advice, for sure going to do that. Kinda salty about me tweaking and not checking bolt patterns lmaoo so as soon as I sell these enkeis I’m getting te37’s to bounce back and you’re lowered? Or stock height? I was going to go with 255/40

HomieGohan

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R | 1999 Civic Hatch NDF Style
Country flag
Thanks for the advice, for sure going to do that. Kinda salty about me tweaking and not checking bolt patterns lmaoo so as soon as I sell these enkeis I’m getting te37’s to bounce back and you’re lowered? Or stock height? I was going to go with 255/40
I am lowered on swift springs.
Stock doesnt give you much adjustment for camber so i would recommend you getting some camber arms to dial in the settings to what you're looking for and so you can have both sides matching.
Sponsored