Can a Euro passenger mirror with the camera go on an NA driver side?

Madrigal77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX
Country flag
As per the title. I want the blind spot cameras on both sides. I assume it's not possible, but I thought I'd check.
Sponsored

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
I want both. Left when I have the left signal on and right when I have the right signal on.
You will need a UK market specific passenger mirror to fit on your driver’s side. But your driver door harness may not have the wires built into it to power the camera and send the signal to the display in your console. Then, the infotainment unit might not even have a signal input from the left turn signal to turn the display on when you use your signal.

Just turn your head to check your blind spots. Drivers have been changing lanes safely without cameras for years.

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
Do we even have the camera on EU cars? I haven't seen it myself and I know we get the blindspot indication in the glass too in all models so I'm thinking is one or the other maybe?

CastorX

First Name
Balázs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport Plus
Country flag
As per the title. I want the blind spot cameras on both sides. I assume it's not possible, but I thought I'd check.
Eu market cars don’t have side mirror cameras. We get radar based blind spot detection on both sides. (Or nothing. Depending on trim level)

OP
OP
Madrigal77

Madrigal77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX
Country flag
Eu market cars don’t have side mirror cameras. We get radar based blind spot detection on both sides. (Or nothing. Depending on trim level)
Oh don't you? I figured it would be the same, just reversed. Stick on blind spot mirror it is then!!
Sponsored