wildechild8

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Converted my TSP Tune to work with my new PRL Race Intake and after converting, I can no longer switch boost maps. Can anyone help? My ECU is 5AA-A56.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

wildechild8

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Yes. That is the exact case. I contacted them and have not been getting very quick response the responses I have been getting arnt very helpful such as “are you sure you’re holding down the cancel button for 3+ seconds?”
Like I don’t want to come off as an arrogant jerk but yes I have tried that lol.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
It sounds like it's "possible" they gave you a file for the wrong ECU. There's definitely nothing you can do from your end to correct it. Have you tried re-flashing the tune as a "just in case"?

Last edited:
OP
OP

wildechild8

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Lol my man, I have tried…EVERYTHING. i Can guarantee that any idea of how to fix this I have tried lol. Reflash, battery reseting ,factory defaults, uninstall and reinstall software, drivers, anything and everything. But if you can think of something for me to try I’m all ears because I’m desperate lol. Appreciate your help so much!

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
I contacted them and have not been getting very quick response
I could not help but to check the support ticket logs to check our response times today:

Your first message sent today - 1 hour 16 minutes
Your second message - 1 minute
Your second message - Follow up by separate team member - 2 minutes
Your third message - 20 minutes

If these are not reasonable response times I am not sure where the bar has been set. You are frustrated with the fact that we have asked seemingly obvious questions but please understand that after fulfilling thousands and thousands of tune orders over the years we have learned to never assume anything when troubleshooting. 99% of the time the issue is user error but regardless we are always happy to help get things sorted out.

All of that aside, in reviewing all of your history I see that you have provided multiple ECU software version numbers to us for your tune file requests. A good next step is for you to provide a screenshot of your current KTuner unit info page from the PC software showing your most up to date information so that we can verify that you do have the file you need. Please provide this via the existing support email chain so that the proper team members receive it and can continue working towards promptly resolving your issue.

To be frank with you there is simply no such thing as a "broken file" where map switching does not work or is not turned on. If your ECU software version is fully supported, you have the proper file for your ECU flashed, and you are performing the steps correctly, it works as advertised. As a long time KTuner owner and experienced user I am confident that we can help you get this taken care of.

OP
OP

wildechild8

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Fair play to u.
my apologies, got a little selfish and impatient.
hope to figure this out. Just sent over my unit info

rtypefk8

First Name
rtype
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
type R
Country flag
Following
Sponsored