Can’t catch a break. Another car hit my car for a second time.

Nightshifter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R 2020
Country flag
Put a little spy camera in it... wide angle... or wireless IP outside your house (infrared, motion sensor) if it's in view that is... I wonder if it was done purposely out of jealousy or hatred... we get a lot of peeps who have their nice cars keyed around here... totally sucks man... sorry to hear this. I found out ( i have to replace one of my rims that was vandalized) that the original 20" OEM wheels are like over $1000 each from Honda... you can get OEM replacements, but they're not authentic and might not hold up to the g's this car can produce. Maybe you can make a statement to the community and rig a bomb that goes off upon impact on the car =) Like the Mob does to discourage this type of behavior ;)
Sponsored

Last edited:

sourpatchkvnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
I feel your pain friend... this happened to mine towards the end of last year:cry:
Honda Civic 10th gen Can’t catch a break. Another car hit my car for a second time. F7C23044-1816-46F1-9756-37D2E7B4270F

OP
OP
nm797

nm797

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R CW
Country flag
I feel your pain friend... this happened to mine towards the end of last year:cry:
F7C23044-1816-46F1-9756-37D2E7B4270F.jpeg
Ouch. Thankfully I took mine to a good repair shop and had it all replaced and brand new looking in a little over a week. I was afraid of part availability but they had no issues finding parts.

sourpatchkvnt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
Ouch. Thankfully I took mine to a good repair shop and had it all replaced and brand new looking in a little over a week. I was afraid of part availability but they had no issues finding parts.
Lucky! Mine took over 2 months to get all the parts in haha. Car came out great though no issues from what I can tell:)

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Magnum, 94 Mercury Topaz, Civic R (soon
Country flag
That really sucks I hope you have invested in a good quality dash cam. I’d highly recommend the Blackvue LTE series of dash cams (2 channel so you can have a front and back camera you can also buy a secondary one for the front looking back)

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Magnum, 94 Mercury Topaz, Civic R (soon
Country flag
Dash cam my friend. You can get a really good one for around $150 with front and rear cameras with parking mode monitoring.

too many jackholes out there.
I agree only I’d invest in the best camera I could. One with a cloud connection

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Someone smashed into my front passenger bumper while my car was parked and fled the scene. Hit it hard enough to push my tire onto the sidewalk.

Any thoughts on how hard it will be for insurance to find the replacement parts? So far it looks like only front passenger fender damage. Nothing else.

View attachment 278435

View attachment 278436

View attachment 278437

View attachment 278438
Oh man, you have the same color I do. A kid on a bicycle bumped into mine under the passenger rear window and it cost over $1,000 to fix. The color is a 3 part metallic pearl that has to be mixed to match your current paint a closely as possible, but no matter how close they get it, they still have to repaint the whole side because only doing one panel is highly visibly different than the rest of the side. It's the most expensive color to repair because of that.

OP
OP
nm797

nm797

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R CW
Country flag
just buy this and try not to go thru insurance. leaves a crash report on the car.. if you do plan to sell it the dealer wont be able to tell if the car got into an accident for a 2nd time

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274805825918?hash=item3ffbb4217e:g:lD0AAOSwaKpgp-7o
For whatever reason, the crash did not update on carfax. Carfax shows it had an alignment done and that’s it. So idk if when I go to sell you’ll be able tell it was in an accident or not. It looks flawless now.
Sponsored