Came home with this last night...

heath3990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
2016 Honda Civic EX-L. Black on Black (w/ leather). Dealer is installing mud guards and tint next week for me! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CAR... ESPECIALLY THE AFFORDABLE PRICE TAG! What an amazing value for your money! THANKS HONDA! I feel like I'm driving a $30k-$40k car but only paid $23k for it! I opted out of getting the Honda Sensing package just because it adds another $1,000 and I'm not sure I'm comfortable yet with letting a car control itself. And like I told the dealer, first of all I get road rage on occasion and I want to be able to tail someone if I have to and secondly if I can't stay in my lane I probably don't need to buy a car. :) This car has everything on it I could ever want in a vehicle. I know in a few years I'll be wanting something else but for now I couldn't be happier! And that new car smell.... Uuuggghhhh I'm in love! LOL I will post more and better pics in a couple days. It's a nasty day outside today.

Attachments

Emina

Threads
Reaction score
Congrats! The tint on the black on black is going to look great. Please update with more pics when it comes back from your dealer next week.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Prelude Si
Country flag
first of all I get road rage on occasion and I want to be able to tail someone if I have to
Only on occasion?? Speaking of which, I heard in the mag tests that the brakes on the CivicX are excellent, which is a far cry from what everyone was saying about Hondas just a few years ago...it's no secret Hondas have had the worst brakes. So, how are the brakes? As good as they say?

OP
OP
heath3990

heath3990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Only on occasion?? Speaking of which, I heard in the mag tests that the brakes on the CivicX are excellent, which is a far cry from what everyone was saying about Hondas just a few years ago...it's no secret Hondas have had the worst brakes. So, how are the brakes? As good as they say?
LOL The brakes are excellent! So far I love everything about this car.

M1160

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Uber
Can't ask for a better Black Friday gift to yourself! Once you get bored you can upgrade to the Si sedan. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the car.

OP
OP
heath3990

heath3990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Congrats! The tint on the black on black is going to look great. Please update with more pics when it comes back from your dealer next week.
Here's more pics of my EX-L with the windows tinted and mud guards added! I LOVE IT!! And this thing gets all kinds of attention in the road!
Honda Civic 10th gen Came home with this last night... ima