First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
#Commiefornia
Just go for it man, won’t regret it. I have a cat back exhaust, a tune, PRL intercooler, PRL CAI. Been pulled over twice (both by CHP - which are usually the ones to check for car mods since those fines pay their bills). I have had zero issues in the LA country area. I’ve driven passed cops where my intake has made the pshhh noice and still no worries nor regrets

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If that's your intake, did you have to do a tune to avoid any weird behavior of the engine? Just wondering if it was plug and play.
You can run that with a stock tune just fine since the MAF housing is stock size.

asdf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Just go for it man, won’t regret it. I have a cat back exhaust, a tune, PRL intercooler, PRL CAI. Been pulled over twice (both by CHP - which are usually the ones to check for car mods since those fines pay their bills). I have had zero issues in the LA country area. I’ve driven passed cops where my intake has made the pshhh noice and still no worries nor regrets
Do you remove the CAI for smog checks?

AdamSI

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
i have the mishimoto cai and its carb legal in california. had to go to the state ref because of the ktuner v2. long story. anyway had to pass a smog inspection and he saw the intake and sticker and didnt say anything.