Xtianity18

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si 2018 sedan
Country flag
Started a Calgary Meet thread, hope we get a decent turnout!
Can you please create a facebook event and link it here so it will be easier to give updates for meetups?
Sponsored

DeftSalmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I dont think the tsb is all about the heater. Its all about the heater gets too hot after a wot pull. I always get this even when the heater/ac is off
I didn't know about the heater getting too hot after WOT, must be my granny-driving!! The Honda tech told me the engine itself will heat up faster, so gas would evaporate out of the oil faster during shorter trips. That's what I noticed, my temp gauge was going up quicker

Xtianity18

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I didn't know about the heater getting too hot after WOT, must be my granny-driving!! The Honda tech told me the engine itself will heat up faster, so gas would evaporate out of the oil faster during shorter trips. That's what I noticed, my temp gauge was going up quicker
Good thing you never experienced gas smell comin out from the vents.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Calgary. Some fond memories. Lovely summer with the sun still out at 9pm. Still recall it’s geographically divided into four quadrants by Centre and a river (ice-cold water I heard but clean!). Air is fresh and bananas don’t turn black for weeks. Would like a road trip up north with a Honda but, alas, it’s 1500 miles. Rented a Hyundai Sonata last time I was there.

Cheers, y’all!

Xtianity18

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No, never had the smell, sucks you had to deal with that. Did the TSB fix it for you or was there more at issue?
Tsb wont fix oil dilution as it is normal to turbocharged engines. It just needs regular maintenance thats why people do oil change every 3k lol. But it did fix the ac tho

Xtianity18

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Goodmorning guys,

Any of yall going to the cruise for cancer on saturday? And planning on pre meet and roll in together?

saiyajin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Lexus IS250 AWD
Country flag
Goodmorning guys,

Any of yall going to the cruise for cancer on saturday? And planning on pre meet and roll in together?
busy during the day may try to make it for the cruise, believe its 1:00pm - 3:00pm? There's a meet in the evening too at 7:00pm

Xtianity18

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
busy during the day may try to make it for the cruise, believe its 1:00pm - 3:00pm? There's a meet in the evening too at 7:00pm
Forgot the time i think it was 10am for the show your ride and yea cruise after. Bout the evening not sure
Sponsored