2020cgCIVIC

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic
Country flag
hey everyone, so I have finally installed my cai and Hondata flash pro...right now I have the +6psi and high octane flashed to my ecu, I had noticed there a tune on the flash pro manager that has AEM & Injen CAI added to the tune. Is there one for 27Won's intake? If not, is there anything else I should do to the tune? Just trying to get a feel for what everyone has done.
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would recommend trying out the standard/stock MAF calibration first, as long as you don't have the "race" intake variant it should be fine.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
hey everyone, so I have finally installed my cai and Hondata flash pro...right now I have the +6psi and high octane flashed to my ecu, I had noticed there a tune on the flash pro manager that has AEM & Injen CAI added to the tune. Is there one for 27Won's intake? If not, is there anything else I should do to the tune? Just trying to get a feel for what everyone has done.
A tune for the CAI from Hondata will be going into development next month. No ETA yet on when it will be ready though.
Sponsored