Cabin RATTLE identified!!! gotcha' ... inside for more details

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
I just turned over a thousand miles and noticed mostly on rough terrain something going on from the passenger side door area. It drove me crazy because it just "appeared one day" ... take a close look at your own car ... when the passenger gets out of the vehicle and lets go of the seat belt there is a slip lock on the belt which gives limited movement up and down ... the problem is that is basically rocks BACK AND FORTH left and right constantly banging on the passenger side door frame!!! This is plastic to plastic - no soft surface - What I did was belt the buckle down when no one was present as a passenger and sure enough ... it's gone ... thoughts???
Sponsored

thomas1982

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
I just turned over a thousand miles and noticed mostly on rough terrain something going on from the passenger side door area. It drove me crazy because it just "appeared one day" ... take a close look at your own car ... when the passenger gets out of the vehicle and lets go of the seat belt there is a slip lock on the belt which gives limited movement up and down ... the problem is that is basically rocks BACK AND FORTH left and right constantly banging on the passenger side door frame!!! This is plastic to plastic - no soft surface - What I did was belt the buckle down when no one was present as a passenger and sure enough ... it's gone ... thoughts???
Got the same problem with my 2016, and have wondered what it was. I will try your solution and let you know.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Resurrecting this one from the dead. Same issue on my 2019 Si. Not a huge deal, but is a little annoying!
Sponsored